Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A TEST OF YOUR MORALITY :

lind@

lind@

Algeria

A TEST OF YOUR MORALITY AND ETHICS:

With all your honour and dignity -what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thinking… By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, but yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down s-l-o-w-l-y – this is important for the test to work correctly.

You're in Florida… in Miami, to be exact…

There is a huge chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and all the flooding

There are huge masses of water all over you….

You are a CNN photographer…and you are in the middle of this great disaster …..

The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot very impressive photos…

There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water…

Nature is showing all its destroying power… and is ripping everything away with it…

Suddenly you see a man floating by on a log…
He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud…

You move closer…

Somehow the man looks familiar and, somehow, important…

Suddenly you know who it is – it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever…

You have two options.

You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo…

A photo displaying the death of a very powerful man…

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer)

||
||
||
||
||
\/

Will you take the photo in Black & White, or Colour?  

07:15 PM Nov 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hlp

Algeria

i will save him without asking question. if u save a man somwhere u saved the humanity

12:16 PM Dec 02 2007 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

That was perfect!

its really funny. I d better save animals if needed…

06:06 PM Dec 03 2007 |

pole

Turkey

ı'll take my photo and it'll be in black&white,because ı love taking photos and there is nothing important more than it but of course sometimes not always

07:57 PM Dec 03 2007 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

i will save him because the life of man is a great thing i do not care about beening boch or not

i will never be like him a killer … and if i let him die and take that photo i will be a kileer wish i am not …..... i will save him …...because his human being with a solt ok …....................................... even i HATE him

12:31 PM Apr 10 2008 |