Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Traffic Jam.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,I don't know of other countries but on indian roads jam traffic is very common….what happens…everybody is trying to move first….& stanind in frot of other obstucting his way…..& the situation becomes that everybody obstruts the way of the other….Just a little understanding is needed to clear the way….to respect the light system…& everybody reachs in time….

I feel the same type of situation in our minds….that is the cause of whole struggle of humanity…..just to leave others behind…..just a respect of system of coopration can cure the whole diseases of humanity….

please comment….

02:35 AM Dec 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aushij

aushij

India

ya that is true . i have a lot to tell on this topic. there are may arise contradictions.

first of all why do we focus on preventing struggle. if u will analyse carefully u will find that the root cause of development in all areas of life including space , communication building structure…. was the need of war. we have supersonic planes which originated to  defeat the enemy .people are now on moon which aroused because of th possibility of space war.we have a safe building because in past we need to prevent from bests and enemies if u will investigate then u will find root cause of development is war. why is usa britain and other countries now so developed ?the reason is that they were constantly involved in war.  our mother INDIA was most developed in
MAHABHARATA YUG after that mahabharata war people gave up war and from then then the india went on the path of deteroiration. and see today where india is ? what is the life style of 70% people living here. all this because we gave up after that that single war. it has been told that there is no prayer when u r hungry. and still in india many people spend their day with inadequate food. we gave up and that's why we were invaded hundreds of time. so i think its not good to remove struggle totally from life.

ya, its so ,that we always think of ideal situation that  all will be living in peace and happily ,but do u think it would be possible. we need war because it removes our frustation ,need of war is because of the humans hollow mind(sorry not getting appropriate word,..my english is too weak).when ever he is empty mided he will do some thing ,whenever he is angry or frustated then he needs to express it. animals express their anger at the moment ,but humans can't expess always at the moment. all this is stored in his mind he needs somehow to get out of it ,and thats where the war arises….

the ideal situation can be only when we all become BUDDH  but do u think thats possible if all will become buddh then the human race will end  ...

i hav lot to tell but cant write much 

05:41 AM Dec 02 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

minora,

I wish to learn from our stupiddities….can't we develop a system to live in peace & harmony…instead of fighting or competing …can't we have attitude of coopration & sharing…I feel that will be much easy & convenient….

01:30 AM Dec 04 2007 |