Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

guy characteristics

MySweetHeart

Malaysia

hi ladies and boys,

i would like to know what the ladies like the guys to be .I mean which characteristics  in the guy that ladies prefer and expect.I'm waiting for the reply.

07:18 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well..women like guys who always carry his sense of humor, gentleman, and knows how to respect a woman properly..knows how to handle his temper and ego..caring and thoughtful.. hey, generally speaking I'm talking about what I like to guys huh..

07:24 AM Dec 07 2007 |

AmericanGirl

United States

well i'd like to have a cuteguy who'd always stand by my side and love me very much :P

07:28 AM Dec 07 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hey ladies!!! i guess this is the time to express yourself what you really want in a guy…i maybe over age here..but i would like to share my ideas…for me…a guy is very attractive if he is smart, have sense of humor. respectful and loves me more than i love him…lol..

09:02 AM Dec 07 2007 |

MySweetHeart

Malaysia

thanks guy i want to mention to one thing i notice about ladies .this days i have seen in my country that most off the ladies they like and love those guys whom handsome and smart,and they really focus on the clothes that he wear , short how is long,face how much is handsome.in my opinion the mean thing in guy it should be the loyalty that he has,how much he is kindly and respectful with people and girls.

08:26 PM Dec 07 2007 |

MySweetHeart

Malaysia

Where are the girls.I want to hear from them because this matter is for them.

05:13 AM Dec 08 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well yeah..sometimes gals are looking for the physical appearance of the guy.. but not  generally but majority. What is important is you have a good heart, clear conscience and pure intention to a person you loved or like..

06:19 AM Dec 08 2007 |

MySweetHeart

Malaysia

Yes sometimes but What do you think is it a good idea to focus on the phonically characteristics.

05:34 AM Dec 09 2007 |