Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you special?

liyan_fairy

China

Hello,everybody! I'd like to make fiends with someone special .I am an independent girl , believing "The only way to travel is on foot.'  It's my own life,which must be coloured by myself!

Now I am taking my summer internship in an exhibition company,responsible for overseas market.( I am still a senior student in university.)

I know everyone is unique.So Would you please show your special to me?I think I won't make you disappointed.

05:57 AM Jul 27 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lvlu121

China

"independent "  is always a  bright  word  for  me  !  In fact ,I  am  trying  to  live  my  life all  by  myself  ,but  ,  you  know  ,  that's  still  not  easy !  however , No  matter   how    everything  takes  place  , I  think what I  can do  is  just  trying!  

and  I  never hesitate to  keep  my  afection and passion for  my  life !  so  a sentence I  like  very  much  is  " I 'm  just  trying  to  matter !"  just  try  , you'll make great  achievement! 

nice  to  meet  u  !  jion  in  me  : my  qq  is  389715451.   

from : a universty  student

07:19 AM Jul 27 2006 |