Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of life do u want?

luminous~

luminous~

China

I don’t like my life now, my ex-bf told me life is a piece of shit, I agree with him, I always think what kind of life I want, but no answer~so what about u?

06:54 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nicholasgogh

China

We all have been raped by the life

02:54 AM Dec 10 2007 |

mckeno

Viet Nam

what is it good for? absolutely nothing! :-|

04:11 AM Dec 10 2007 |

nzncyxu

China

i choose simple life !but in now ,simple is very difficult.because the life is very complicatied!The people become complicated~allthings become complicated!

05:25 AM Dec 10 2007 |

China

I prefer to lead a simple lifeTongue out

05:38 AM Dec 10 2007 |

Rita Lin

Rita Lin

China

as we become older, more and more our fellows would be away. left only our family… sometimes i feel this would be lonely in life,but this experience is to everyone of us. so cherish the days with friends and kind to our family, and hope one day when we are old we still meet somewhere in street and call they name out.

05:52 AM Dec 10 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

lol~~u will think life is beautiful, everyday is colourful if u never get hurt by life, but how if u can't aford ur food, ur school fee , phone bills, apartment, etc, will u still think life is good? I am in this stituation now, I am working hard, but still in a high debt; sometimes I think I am luck enough, have a good family, lots of good friends, still alive, but sometimes i am really upset about this too, u can see the people u loved always working for money,  and never get enough money to live~that's why we have Hope Project in China~~

06:29 AM Dec 10 2007 |

jacobkutty

India

by the grace of god till now life is so good. He gave me everything I need for my life.  and I have the promise that he will give me more aboundantly.  What else I need.  Life is good. 

Let us love our life and live a full life. 

06:35 AM Dec 10 2007 |

Eman dabbas

Jordan

I beleive in the other life after death so I want the kind of life here ( which will be terminate one day) that will make the other life ( which will be for ever) so nice…

whatever you face in this life if you beleive that there`s a wisdome beyond it , and try to do the best you can in every thing in ur life then I think that we will so happy, cauz u will`nt be worry about tommorow and what will be happen if….....!!!!.

11:27 AM Dec 10 2007 |

duxing

duxing

China

life is unmeaningful ,so we have to create some meaningful things. we will  creat life  that we  want : it's filled with challenges ,opportunities,stimulations .in fact , i am very disappointed in my life here , i lost myself , lost confidence and so on.

but i assure that i can find my own life that i want in the coming days .

11:54 AM Dec 10 2007 |

duxing

duxing

China

i like complex life .i like competition , like adventure.

12:14 PM Dec 10 2007 |