Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of life do u want?

luminous~

luminous~

China

I don’t like my life now, my ex-bf told me life is a piece of shit, I agree with him, I always think what kind of life I want, but no answer~so what about u?

06:54 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

eric1985

eric1985

China

i want a simple life too. But the life is so cruelty that i have to work in a busy company.

01:46 PM Mar 10 2008 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

we can't choose our fate in our fate, but we try to do our best and make dreams come true, but we can't take more than our fate. but i wish peace spread the world and no poor people in the world no killing for children. just there mercy and kind between human. i wish although marry my love and be a mam.

03:55 PM Mar 10 2008 |

greekman

greekman

Greece

Kanaobi you are the perfect woman who i see in my dreams every night. "cook 3 times a day". All the women i know don't care for cooking. They take care for their carrier mainly. 

I wish you to have the life you want. 

07:37 PM Mar 13 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Kanaaaaaa….... i never thought you would love the kind of life i have. ..thought you as a modern young woman of today … does not like to be in the four corners of your home  always…lol. But i have noticed that you are also conservative in some views..so that makes sense.

09:52 PM Mar 13 2008 |

arhoma

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

we must be more optimistic ,because God created us to be happy and love each other

10:26 PM Mar 13 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

my teacher called me an eastern girl, and i like my life as an eastern girlWinkLaughing

11:01 PM Mar 13 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well..am sure who ever that man is…he is very LUCKY kana…..eastern men like asian women coz of that…caring, loving..homebody, and treated them really special…thats what the difference between asian and eastern women…though not all..i don't generalize them.

09:37 PM Mar 14 2008 |

baokun

baokun

China

i think you are happyness

he who is contented is always happy

i hope i can ,but it is a dream.

11:46 AM Mar 16 2008 |

Perfumed

Perfumed

Oman

what the hell is this i see, this cant be happenin to me, what kind of life is this (ohhh), i feel like im going to cry some more, cause i cant see my baby no more
and i never felt before

12:18 PM Mar 16 2008 |

viliken1626

Malaysia

fren  life is how we view and expeience. life does not owe us anything. if u r unhappy it 's just a day. if u r happy it.s also just a day so why not be happy. winter always turn to spring so whatever bad experiencer u r having now, it will pass eventually. take it as alesson tolearn from.

01:04 PM Mar 16 2008 |