Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Russian movies

Book-keeper

Belarus

In fakt, I can't imagine my leasure time without russian films. There is something unusual in them. In most cases they make you to think about different problems which a describes in them.They were best in 50-th of 20 centuru. Today they are best too.

10:39 PM Dec 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

the russian

Russian Federation

are you crazy?

11:15 PM Jan 05 2008 |

snowflakes

snowflakes

Turkey

Russian films are generally good. But french films are terrible for me. Russian films have different problems. Its true. Weather is cold in Rusia but Russian people are warm. Russians are good in war films or fight.   

08:25 PM Jan 06 2008 |

peter_british_finland

United Kingdom

I watched this movie on Finnish TV recently, it was set in Afghanistan during the time Russian troops were there i do not remember the title now but it was superb war movie,about a group of Russian soldiers, i think they were Paratroops.

It was really great movie very realistic, well acted, made me think back to my time with the Army. only problem was i was with some friends so i missed a lot of it also the subtitles were in Finnish, so i do not always understand everything.

I wish i knew what the title was i would get a copy, with English subtitles.

05:51 PM Jan 09 2008 |

peter_british_finland

United Kingdom

I used to work with Russians in Tallinn in 1995 and here in Finland i have been to the Finnish language school always a lot Russians on that.

I love the Russian language, i think its very beautiful i know a little i would love to know more.

05:54 PM Jan 09 2008 |

the russian

Russian Federation

I prefer watching Germany films. there is a lot of action and a few words

02:21 PM Jan 10 2008 |