Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

what was the most horrible movie that u've ever seen so far?

flawless_and_arrogant

Turks and Caicos Islands

it was terrible turkish film!!

'keloğlan kara prense karşı'

u probably don't know it but it was horrible…

and 'the lost city' was stupid:P

01:34 PM Apr 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Koen89'

Netherlands

You are absolutely right Sawdestination, watching Paris Hilton die is quite funny. By the way I loved Evan Almighty as well, but of course not as much as I enjoyed Jim Carrey in the first movie.

Liked your reply!!

09:36 AM Jun 25 2008 |

RUZI

RUZI

Azerbaijan

Maybe "The Ring"

01:39 PM Jun 28 2008 |

kelly bryan

Morocco

11:43 PM Jun 28 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

RUZI: C´mon!! There´s a lot of movies that are a completely waste of time (and money too if you dare to see them at the movies). I don´t think "The ring" is the worst you have ever seen. I mean, even if it is not as creepy as the japanese movie, the psychological tension is quite interesting. And what about Naomi Watts?? It´s perfect for the role of Rachel. And Samara going out of the TV??? She´s not enough for you??

A really crap would be "Fear dot com". I dare you to see it and maybe you could change your opinion, hahahaha! Something more silly?? "The attic".

01:04 AM Jul 06 2008 |

GHado0o0sh

GHado0o0sh

Saudi Arabia

there is amovie called(SURF SCOOL)

it realy was a waste oftime & money cuse i bought it…

10:53 PM Jul 06 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I saw last weekend a mexican movie called "La santa muerte" (I don´t know the exact translation, but it could be "Holly death"). It was boring, a waste of time, bad acting… If you see it at the videoclubs don´t waste your money in it, seriously!!!

04:49 PM Jul 18 2008 |

ringphone

ringphone

China

hahaha…I am a pavid person.so i have never and will never watch horrible movie.

01:20 PM Jul 25 2008 |