Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The Incredibles

lancelot6150

Taiwan

The Incredibles this movie makes me to think amusingly, because their all is a superhuman, the male superhuman strength very big, the female superhuman body like the spring same, their daughter has the safety mask to protect everybody, but also may hide, their son runs super is quick. I thought the most interesting place, is superhuman's neighbor child, every day rides the bicycle in the home entrance and so on, in order to is looked "inconceivable" the picture, his expression also brings many is happy! This is needs to spend the movie which the spirit looked, but with English looked has the trifle the labor, sometimes also must look at the descriptive note story,so the movie which is worth watching.Have you ever watched this movie ? Whould you like this moive ? It's so funny,right ? What is your feeling to this movie ?

08:21 PM Jun 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

camelsea2000

Taiwan

It is too boring and stubid , I don't like that.I would rather to watch 史瑞克3!!  You suck~

08:42 PM Jun 10 2008 |

cherishm

Macao

This is a good movie.Also very interesting in the meantime.I come to here learn English.Nice to meet you.^^

09:13 PM Jun 10 2008 |

miname

Thailand

he is the whole family motion,moreover represents tacit understanding and the unity between the family, utilizes their involuntary stop superhuman work, average person's life, reavil them in the world is how special, let the person look has been able to discover, originally has exceeded others in   ability our average person's life also is extremely laborious! This is my feeling.Although a bit different,but We all like this film.

09:24 PM Jun 10 2008 |

lancelot6150

Taiwan

What favorite movie do you still have? Is it all right to introduce how many to me? nice to meet you too!!

08:16 PM Jun 19 2008 |

cherishm

Macao

The "red cliff" will be shown in July.I expect very much.What type of movie do you like?

08:39 PM Jun 19 2008 |

lancelot6150

Taiwan

I also expect "Red Cliff" very much.A lot of movies I like.It is like an action.Terrible.Science fiction.I also like them.How aobut you?

08:44 PM Jun 19 2008 |