Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Which are your favorite movies of your country?,

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

In my case, I´m from Mexico..and my favorites are "La Oveja Negra" (The Black Sheep), "Amores Perros" (Love Dog), "La Ley de Herodes" (The Herodes´ Law)....maybe you don´t know these movies but no matter….we can share our movies to have more diversity of opinion.

04:12 PM Aug 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tape20082008

China

I like "Forrest Gump",I can learn something from it

04:16 PM Aug 29 2008 |

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

TAPE20082008: Forrest Gump was produced in China?? I don´t think so…give us your favorite movies of your country (China)...Laughing

04:40 PM Aug 29 2008 |

norton's girl

China

oh, i think maybe that chinese guy didn't read the title carefully…

my favourite chinese movie is called 'In the Heat of the Sun'(阳光灿烂的日子), by chinese great director named Jiang Wen(姜文). it has won lots of the international awards and has special position in chinese movie history. it tells something about youth, about growing up… really great…

01:05 PM Aug 30 2008 |

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

thanks norton´s girl, your contribution is very valuable because you told us some about your favorite chinese movie…...Keep participating!!!!!

02:29 PM Aug 30 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

In my opinion there´s not such a great mexican movie. All of them are bad copies of foreign movies. Until now, there isn´t a director capable to make a mexican movie (in Mexico) able to be remember for years. The mexican directors that really have the touch prefer develop their movies out of the country with great results like "Children of men", "Pan´s Labyrinth" and "Babel".

10:18 PM Sep 04 2008 |