Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What kind of movie do you watch?

Midori Ohta

Japan

Hello everyone! I wrote a survey at my blog. I asking your frequency to watch movies and so on.

Please search for Midori Ohta and take my survey when October 15 2008. I’d really like to see your comment.

05:44 AM Oct 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kunapareddi

India

action movies

07:08 PM Oct 24 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Horror movies!!! I´m a fan!!! I love the gory ones and the psychological ones too! For Halloween I´m expecting the release of "The strangers", "Saw 5" and "Quarantine". There´s a french movie called "Inside" or "From the inside" that I´d like to watch, but there´s not a release date yet in this year for it. I believe european horror movies are the best right now ("The orphanage", "REC" and "The descent").

04:36 PM Oct 27 2008 |

aniansa

aniansa

Italy

hello guys!!! i'm eugenia from italy…  i love cinema…i love Kubrick according to me he was a very master….i watched clockwork orange in english at cinema….i was going to cry really….

08:32 PM Oct 27 2008 |

yoyo 88

Saudi Arabia

I like action movie

and war movie

and comedy

12:12 AM Oct 31 2008 |

lerchik

Russian Federation

I like psychological films, thrillers. And I also like romantic stories, dramas. My favourite film is “A walk to remember”. I advice to watch it everybody. It is so exellent film and I watch it again and again.

12:34 AM Nov 07 2008 |

larrychen

larrychen

China

i like movies of art, of the beauty of life, as Dancer In the Dark. I love the songs and music in it so much that i was hooked by Bjork, the singer there. Well, the most moved part of this film is its story about a good heart!

06:45 AM Nov 09 2008 |

tomoyathe 1st

Japan

hello sir.  I love action movie.  But my favorite movie is Green mile.  It is fun.  Also, I like The legend of 1900. Seeya.

04:39 AM Nov 12 2008 |

satothe1st

satothe1st

Japan

I like action movies.

04:39 AM Nov 12 2008 |

mag!c

Saudi Arabia

I like romantic and comedy movies Embarassed

07:02 AM Nov 12 2008 |