Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What about Mr. bean Animated Series!

mubrik

Oman

Everyone knows Mr Bean. That guy is so hilarious!  His facial expressions are amazing, and he always makes me laugh.  But what about the animated series? Have you seen it yet?  I don't think it's that funny. I don't know why. What about you?  But they really have done a great job capturing his looks hahahaLaughing

You can watch the episodes here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMdgZaTbe8 

08:12 AM Jan 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mubrik

Oman

Laughing

09:13 AM Jan 08 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Uhm! I don´t like the cartoon either!! I prefer seeing the actor doing all the stupids things that only Mr. Bean can do, hahaha!

07:43 PM Jan 08 2009 |

mubrik

Oman

Thank  Mr.Sawdestination  for sharing your opinion . you are  very friendly person Smile

07:57 AM Jan 09 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! No, in fact I´m a Grinch, hahaha! Do you know if there will be a new season for Mr. Bean (but the TV program, not the cartoon)? I have seen all the chapters more than twice I think. It´d be nice having a new season !

03:07 PM Jan 09 2009 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

There are times I find it amusing and funny. It is just like the human version but of course, the latter is funnier.

01:36 AM Dec 29 2011 |

movie-holic

India

I prefer the movie versions better. I have recently watched Mr Bean on holiday on hbo and Rowan Atkinson acting is fab

08:33 AM Oct 24 2012 |