Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Movie Recommendation

Ces

Ces

Turkey

I need some movie names. I watched all heard from friends etc. Let you recommend me some films. It can be romantic-comedy or exciting everything. Thanks. xoxo

03:32 PM Feb 25 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

isurum@gmx.com

Sri Lanka

I watched Ugly Truth, Tangled, Gneomeo and Juliet yesterday. They are pretty good movies.

05:43 PM Feb 25 2011 |

Terra incognita

Ukraine

I’ve just watched “Life before her eyes”. It touched me so much, this film is worth watching, watch it and you’ll not regret(of course if you like such sort of films):-)

11:58 AM Feb 26 2011 |

midnight_nightmare

Spain

inception is another good one by leonardo dicaprio, but not easy to watch in english.

One of the lasts i have seen is "american Graffitti", but again very difficult to catch in english. but the film is great. Is directed by Spealberg but it has nothing to do with fiction films. Probably the best one of Spealberg.

And if you have watched American Graffitty and you liked it, you have to watch "The Last Picture Show". You will like it.

12:28 AM Feb 27 2011 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

I recommend " Tomorrow when the war began "

I enjoyed the change the young people went through …

02:40 PM Mar 30 2011 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

today I recommend " limitless" , ideal for all public

I wish you all happy easter !!!!

11:17 AM Apr 25 2011 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

some days ago I watched a movie with woody Allen but I don´t remember the name, I watched it alone and I was laughing on my own.

He felt attracted to a married friend and you could participate in his thoughts. fabulous  !

02:29 PM Aug 15 2011 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

“The change-up ” two men changing their lifes

11:58 AM Jan 02 2012 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

or ” Bad Teacher ” if you want to amuse yourself a bit AND especially for the male public ( car wash lol )

08:27 PM Jan 16 2012 |

Zblunk

Czech Republic

I recommend you The experiment…very strong movie, but i prefer German version:)

09:56 PM Jan 18 2012 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

” At first sight “

07:30 PM Mar 04 2012 |