Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Resident Evil

Brazil

What do you think about this movie? I loved it, I’ve never watched a movie this way, I liked it very much, but it seem a little different than the game, even if there are many died-dogs n these spooky monsters, it is full of action, but full of mistakes too, do you accord?

Resident evil isn’t so evil…..

07:24 PM Nov 14 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sarah Montgomery

Brazil

I like this kind of movie,but,in my opinion are very “strong”!!!
Understand???? =/

06:54 PM May 21 2007 |

Amaru

Amaru

Saudi Arabia

i saw both parts of it, they were cool!!!

but i like Resident Evil the game more, because it has the original story line….in the movies they changed some stuff!!

12:08 PM May 26 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i think ive seen it long time ago i 4got what happend now ima have to watchit again

01:57 PM May 26 2007 |

El-Che

El-Che

Morocco

i've playerthe video game on ps…the movie is well made and i think it's the first film made from a video game!

12:01 AM Jul 06 2007 |

A.A.M

A.A.M

Bahrain

the videogame is scarier and better in story than the movies.they can't turn this game into a succesful movie.   i like the gamez especially the first one(the one with chris and jill)  resident evil 1 is a classic for the horror fans

07:19 PM Jul 08 2007 |

spacetoon

spacetoon

Bahrain

Well, it was a well-done movie, but it is not as strong and scary as the games. The games contain tension, unlike the movie which was only an action, not a horror one.

Anyway, it was cool and good. No hard feeling toward it.

08:39 AM Aug 13 2007 |

Erdemoo

Erdemoo

Turkey

i watched only Residen Evil : Apocalypse and it was really cool. but you are  right about what you said about game and movie Frown

05:42 PM Aug 16 2007 |

NARUTO

NARUTO

Mexico

I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND VIDEO GAMES ARE SUPER COOL

05:04 AM Oct 14 2007 |

parry_johnson

Mexico

I THINK THE GAME IS A CLASSIC IS VERY SCARRY PLAY IT AT NIGHTS WHERE YOU ARE RUNNING WITH ZOMBIES AND MONSTERS, THE MOVIE IS GOOD BUT I THINK MAYBE NEED MORE HORROR AND MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE I  TOP RATED WITH A 7.5 POINTS BUT I REALLY PREFER THE GAME

05:48 AM Oct 15 2007 |