Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Who likes some Chinese movies?

sorcerer

China

well,and some HONGKONG films.

such as ; a world without thieies(or a thief).sorry i don’t remember the english name.so you find my poor english.

12:28 PM Feb 07 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

happyshi

United States

“Kung Fu hustle” a great movie you never want to missed if you like HOKGKONG films.

12:05 PM Feb 10 2005 |

sorcerer

China

thank you.i will go to see it.but one problem;”kung fu hustle’is ‘kung fu’?i mean the leading actor is stephe chow.

11:43 AM Mar 01 2005 |

sorcerer

China

ha,long time no come here.
recently i have my hands full,so…..
em..,right,are there some good chinese films to recommend to me? i only have seen some American moive,like the starwar3.i felt it well,have you senn it? you know ,i lkie the R2 very much ,which is a little robot,oh,it ’s so cute and clever.i;m sure that you will like it too.haha .

01:53 PM Jun 18 2005 |

sorcerer

China

OH, i see . can you recommend some mainland film to me? THX

06:51 AM Jun 25 2005 |

john_free

john_free

United States

Did you know that Mission Impossible 3 is being filmed in China? They were filming in Shanghai when I was there in November.

10:39 PM Feb 23 2006 |

Maggie-zhang

China

let’s takl about the film “desperate housewives”?

08:07 AM Feb 26 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

Desperate Housewives is actually a TV show in the US. Do you like it? I think it’s okay. My favorite character is the woman who had an affair with the yardwork guy.

05:03 PM Feb 27 2006 |

sorcerer

China

hi,nice to talk to you.i heard about the MI3,i expect and desire.
and the desperate housewives,i heard it too,but no chance to see it,but i will see it.and i know the tv show got the gold globe Award. HAHAHA,POOR ENGLISH….

01:30 PM Mar 13 2006 |

john_free

john_free

United States

Do you like Zhang Ziyi? She’s been in a lot of popular movies in the U.S. Is she famous in China?

06:13 PM Mar 13 2006 |

partass

Pakistan

i like chines movies because i like martial arts and
chines music.Infact i like china the all although i am
a pakistani boy.ANYONE HEARD?

06:04 AM Mar 15 2006 |