Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Mission impossible 3

Giga1024

Giga1024

Germany

Hi
Mission impossible 3 is a very cool Film! I have seen it at the cinema last week!
What do you think about the Movie?
Have you allready seen it?

05:44 PM May 17 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

john_free

john_free

United States

I saw MI3 yesterday and thought it was really cool. I visited Shanghai last year and enjoyed seeing it again in the film. Phil Hoffman is one of my favorite actors and I thought he did a great job as a bad guy. Tom Cruise gets teased a lot, but I think he’s good as Ethan Hunt. What was your favorite part?

11:50 PM May 17 2006 |

krisgy

krisgy

China

MI3 is not being shown in china at this time,so I havn’t seen it yet.I hear that some parts of the movie was filmed in shanghai and Suzhou.I feel really happy that people from all over the world can enjoy the wonderful scenery of China.HONG KONG actress,Maggie.Q had played a role in MI3,she is a beauty.I am also hoping to see her acting~~

08:10 AM May 19 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

Hi Krisgy.  Who is Maggie Q?  Do you know what her role was in the movie?

09:39 PM May 19 2006 |

alexia_3606

Philippines

I SEEN THE MOVIE 2X ITS SO COOL  IT'S THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT HAPPEN TO ME TO REPEAT THE MOVIEDO YOU  KNOW WHAT IS THE RABBIT'S FOOT IS? EVEN TOM CRUISE DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

03:45 AM May 22 2006 |

alexia_3606

Philippines

HI KRISGY! I ADVISE YOU MUST SEEN THAT MOVIE THERE SO MANY EFFECTS ON THAT AND  WHEN THE SCENERY COME TO CHINA ITS SO AMAZING!....

03:48 AM May 22 2006 |

xiaomaomusic

United States

I have not seen the movie.

Some people in America are not going to see MI3, because they are upset with some things Tom Cruise says because of his religion (Scientology).

I am just not that interested in action movies!

-Holly 

07:54 PM May 23 2006 |

lilinda

China

I like MI3 !!! Seems Tom Cruise's good at palying the role of CIA or IMF…He's so so so cool in MI3  as well as in Minority Report…. John, Maggie Q's a Hongkong model and she palyes in a couple of movies too. She is Tom Cruise's mission partener in MI3

11:26 AM Jun 04 2006 |

krisgy

krisgy

China

well, lilinda had answered that question for me~~

08:26 AM Jun 21 2006 |

krisgy

krisgy

China

well, lilinda had answered that question for me~~

08:28 AM Jun 21 2006 |

krisgy