Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

My favourite film Forrest Gump

majuan19831114

China

My favourite film is Forrest Gump.I am deeply moved by this film. And every time I see it,my eyes are full of tears.Forrest had a lower IQ, but sucess does not refuse him. He became popular in his world.Wherever he went,
there were many a fallow.He and Jane’love was one
of the movest.Althought at last, Jane passed away,they produced the result - they had a normal,lovely,and clever boy.That was the best ending.

01:37 AM Nov 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

englishmajor_04

Philippines

"You will know people by looking at their shoes…where they've gone…where they're going".....

"LIfe is like a box of chocolates…you'll never know what you're gonna get…."

These lines are my all time fave from this movie…I saw the movie thrice years ago…yet could not forget the famous lines.All the characters and the story speaks of real life itself…"Determination never wears off….Surrender is a poisonous disease.." get going..the world awaits….Smile

09:58 AM Nov 14 2007 |

_Natalia_

_Natalia_

Poland

great film ;)

and book too ;)

07:46 AM Nov 17 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

TOM HANKS  forever!!!!!!!
 I also like the "Green mile", though i don't really read Stephen King

09:00 PM Nov 17 2007 |

candy_kisses

China

I like this movie very  much,and Tom Hanks is my favorite actor!

05:21 AM Nov 18 2007 |

Sarah lala

Sarah lala

China

I think this is a good film.Ishould see it.

support to

08:56 AM Nov 18 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

i have watched this film for 10times at least, when i studied in the university, i have a original voice tape of this movie, but i bought it just for the english test, i listened it every night and love it so much, i failed in the study and love then, maybe somebody can understand the broking feeling like that, i think this film accompamy with me to spend that hard time, maybe i will can't remenber the face of the actcors, but i think i will remember the voice of forest no matter how i am old. destiny and choclate, hey, i like it. 

06:38 AM Nov 20 2007 |

cherrylin1983

China

i am thinking over which film i should show for my students. Now i get the answer. the first time i see the movie is in the dorm of university with my classmates . It is really a wonderful movie.

01:53 PM Nov 20 2007 |

cherrylin1983

China

i am thinking over which film i should show for my students. Now i get the answer. the first time i see the movie is in the dorm of university with my classmates . It is really a wonderful movie.

01:57 PM Nov 20 2007 |

cherrylin1983

China

am thinking over which film i should show for my students. Now i get the answer. the first time i see the movie is in the dorm of university with my classmates . It is really a wonderful miovie.

02:00 PM Nov 20 2007 |

ywzdxg

ywzdxg

China

forrest Gump seems a little bit torpor.he spoken slowly and just use simple words to explain his meanning.so it is easy to understand for our English learner.I like it!!

06:43 AM Nov 23 2007 |