Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

something about rock'n roll~~~~~~

encantador

encantador

China

Rock'n roll was dead.In my view,the soul of everything that is their internal spirit or belife,and if the spirit was perish,the master was merely an utterly useless person。so i said that rock'n roll was dead at the start,cause the rock'n roll's spirit was forgotten by most peaple. "freedom,love,peace",in all the peaple who said they loves rock'n roll,how many peaples who still remember the original spirit of rock'n roll??

Rock'n roll is never to give up and never to give in at any time,rock'n roll is when a tribulation comes to you, you can face it in brave,and finally prevail against it. rock'n roll is the song from a salangane who flying in tempest,and,rock'n roll is nothing with how many CD that a man have listened,nothing with a man wheather who can play musical instruments ,nothing with how much noise you can make,nothing with dirty talk, nothing wiht tattoo, nothing with your middle finger,nothing with play cool,nothing with attracted girls by your band's show,nothing with promiscuity,and nothing with and so on。

So in my view,i think MaoZedong is a real rocker,Gandhi is a real rocker,Guevara is a real rocker,Castoral is a real rocker,Barton is a real rocker,Edison is a real rocker,Madame Curie is a real rocker,Watt is a real rocker,SunWukong(The Chinese Monkey King)is a real rocker,Don Vito Corleone is a real rocker,Peter Pan is a real rocker~~~~they are all brave to face so many tribulation and keep at their dream,never to give up and never to give in,no give up and no give in!!!!!!

So, if you real love rock'n roll,know his spirit at least please,that is the devoir minimum for him。

08:10 PM Jan 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Angelwings

Angelwings

China

special idea

I just listen to what I like,no matter how many the albums sold.

09:55 AM Feb 01 2008 |

Suang

Suang

China

i prefer dengxiaoping to maozedong ==

u know even though he's great

he give us many trouble…

05:08 PM Feb 02 2008 |

Dorota91

Dorota91

Poland

I love old good rock'n'roll and I'm sure that I'm not alone. A lot of people like TheBeatels, Elvis Presley, Rolling Stones, The Who or The Kingsman.

Rock'n'Roll life! 

07:01 PM Mar 16 2008 |