Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Pink Floyd

ayusha

Nepal

Anyone interedted in talking abt the band, the band members, their songs, hit numbers, and other psychedelic rock music??

02:04 PM Apr 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

I just love 'The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn'.

07:47 PM Apr 25 2008 |

mp418

mp418

China

I've got three albums of them, Dark side of the moon, The final Cut, and The wall.

09:12 AM May 17 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

You really must also get Meddle, Atom Heart Mother, and Wish you were here too. the older ones also are excellent

11:12 PM May 30 2008 |

anii

anii

Georgia

“we are just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl,year after year,running over the same old ground. . what have we found? same old fears. . wish you were here. .”

04:16 PM May 31 2008 |

anii

anii

Georgia

did ye know that PINK & FLOYD were the famous blues-musicans?? btw,does anybody listen to blues??

04:20 PM May 31 2008 |

anii

anii

Georgia

may ye forgive me joel? :)

06:37 PM May 31 2008 |

anii

anii

Georgia

i simply adore stevie ray. .ma respects to you bellavi

06:40 PM May 31 2008 |

anii

anii

Georgia

that’s a nice topic :)

06:42 PM May 31 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

Is there anyone who listens to Pink Floyd who does not also listen to the blues? Ok, anyone who listens to old Floyd songs.

I'm just finishing the book "Pigs Might Fly. The Inside Story of Pink Floyd". It's an excellent book. How lucky am I to have a boss (and friend) who gave me the book? He's a huge Floyd fan too.

Pink Anderson and Floyd Council were the blues musicians, but Pink and Floyd were also the names of Syd Barret's  cats.

Clapton's "Me and Mr. Johnson" is an excellent Blues album.

Cheers,

Randy 

04:15 AM Jun 01 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

Since we got into blues a bit too, are any of you Floyd fans familiar with the song "Dear Mr. Fantasy" by Traffic?

02:54 PM Jun 02 2008 |