Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

THE BEATLES

danfab4

danfab4

Italy

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BEATLES?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE?

AND JOHN LENNON?

10:16 PM Jan 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

you-you

you-you

France

Love is all and Love is everyone !

I love the beatles, and it's difficult to choose one favorite song among all their songs!!

But "All together now" is really a great song, and "Hey jude" ♥ and "When I'm sixty four" .........

It's too hard !!

05:39 PM Jan 03 2008 |

thebeatleman

Uruguay

Hi!!, I really love the Beatles, I think they`re the best all over the world :D.

If anyone want to chat with me my mail is ivanmanyauy from hotmail.

See u

08:35 PM Jan 03 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

The Beatles? That's my favorite band. :) What more can I say? I love John, Paul, George, Ringo… I couldn't live without their Music.

Will anyone be on Anfield (Liverpool – y'know, Paul's concert)? I hope I'll be there!

I just can't wait for Ringo's new CD – 'Liverpool 8'. The single is just beautiful.

04:23 PM Jan 04 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

I like help … but yesterday is also great

they had so relaxing music you can listen whenever  and wherever you want. 

10:12 PM Jan 17 2008 |

belus_cjt

Argentina

My favourite album is "Revolver", The Beatles were, in my opinion, the best band of all time!! =)

And I thing that they worst mistake was include their wifes in their careers.

Excellent topic!

08:44 PM Jan 20 2008 |

rinconboy

Mexico

I'M THE WALRUS who swim in the OCTOPUS'S GARDEN at the speed of the YELLOW SUBMARINE

I think that is the best band of the world, NOW and FOREVER, do you know that the NASA launch a space zonda with the song ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, the beatles will have a new fans outside of our galaxy.

01:24 AM Feb 03 2008 |