Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

which song describes you better?

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

I mean,everybody feels identified with a song's letter,isn't it?a letter which talks about your situation,your feelings…I wanna know which song is,and why.My song,right now,is "confused" by cycle.the reason….I'm having exams at the university and I feel stressed,and confused,of course.

waiting for your answers Smile

02:55 PM Feb 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Soulmate  -by: Natasha Bedingfiled. I know and I belienve in her lyrics.

Somebody – Depeche Mode. Everybody can relate this song.. 

02:32 AM Dec 09 2007 |

cangom

Uganda

Darlene Zchech's I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

09:41 AM Dec 09 2007 |

Berchta

Berchta

Indonesia

I love The Sound Of Music's soundtrack especially 16 going on 17, because the song can bring me  fly to the past time, yeah… my favorite period 

I also like t.A.T.u, i think their music are cool!!!

06:08 AM Feb 03 2008 |

emiluchna

emiluchna

Poland

The Rolling Stones – She's a Rainbow :)

08:21 PM May 07 2008 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

Leave out all the rest…

when you're gone….

written in the stars…

after tonight….

and so many more… but this is for the current time lol 

12:24 PM May 09 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

It would be a mix between Björk – "All is full of love" (Stigmata version), Hot chip – "Ready for the floor", Madonna – "Nothing really matters", Gigi D´Agostino – "I´ll fly with you" and Ace of Base – "The sign".

11:01 PM May 09 2008 |

Julk@

Julk@

Russian Federation

Today I'm so depressed…and a song wich can describe Me, but not me, my feelings …I think only Busshunter Now you're gone

05:35 PM May 12 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

good question! i think it is up to each moods in each moments.

When i feel like getting stucked in my life, i usually listen to "Everything burns" by Ben Moody and Anastacia. When i want to be encouraged, "The one " be Backstreet Boys is the best solution. And when i feel lonely and something something bad  about  love, that is "dilemma by Nelly and Kelly Rowland.

05:57 AM Jun 08 2008 |

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

good question! i think it is up to each moods in each moments.

When i feel like getting stucked in my life, i usually listen to "Everything burns" by Ben Moody and Anastacia. When i want to be encouraged, "The one " be Backstreet Boys is the best solution. And when i feel lonely and something something bad  about  love, that is "dilemma by Nelly and Kelly Rowland.

05:58 AM Jun 08 2008 |

nasreddin

nasreddin

Russian Federation

The first: Richard Sanderson – Reality. It’s very sincere song that helps you when you are down or when you have fallen in love.
And the second: all songs of Vladimir Vysotski. They are for every life situation

06:44 PM Jun 19 2008 |