Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

your favorite artist or band

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

My faves are Beck, The Strokes and Weezer. I also like The white Stripes, Fiona Apple,Foo fighters,The racounters,the offspring,the sex pistols, The vines Radiohead aqnd more…

11:35 PM Feb 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mountain-Ed

Switzerland

My favorite band is AC/DC! I listen and like it since many many years. I've got all albums and a lot of b*legs…

Let there be rock!

07:34 AM May 04 2007 |

fato

fato

Bahrain

Evanescence-massari-west life n many more

08:15 AM May 04 2007 |

smeagol.gollum

Czech Republic

Nightwish!!! If you dont know you can see at www.nightwish.com next my loved band is DYMYTRY, but this is our czech band so you of course wouldnt know them.. and next Hammerfall, Man'o'war, Stratovarius, and some soundtracks from a lot of films like Pirates of carribean, Lord of the rings, and so on.. :-)

03:44 PM May 07 2007 |

serkesh

serkesh

Turkey

my favorite singer is sagopa kajmerrr (turkish rap)

04:19 PM May 07 2007 |

skywalker88

United States

i dont know lol

11:10 PM May 07 2007 |

skywalker88

United States

i like classical music and jaz

11:11 PM May 07 2007 |

Misanthrope

Venezuela

Like Iakk, those artist are the ones I listen: the great and inmortal Chuck Schuldiner, Steve DiGiorgio, Trey Azaghthoth, Pete Sandoval, Moyses and Max Kolesne, etc, etc, etc

Bands? Death, Morbid Angel, Sadus, Slayer, Sepultura, good 'ol Metallica, Megadeth, Kreator, Carcass, Occult, Krisiun, Iron Maiden… sometimes I listen to classical music too, such as Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin.

03:59 AM May 08 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Franz Liszt

09:31 AM May 08 2007 |

ronaldc

ronaldc

China

my favorite band is bsb

12:58 PM May 08 2007 |

Melaiglifis

Poland

hmm its hard to say which band is my fav… i like Linkin Park… happysad….AQQ…zabili mi żółwia…  eh& many others…. one is sure- punk, rock, nu metla, ghotic & polish alternative rules for me allways^^

02:59 PM May 10 2007 |