Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

I'm listening to Heavy Metal too. So doan youworry hahahaaaa,,, Rooock maaaan!!!!

08:03 PM May 20 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

I agree!!!!! hahahahahaha! I listen to heavy metal and I consider myself very intelligent indeed! (hehehehe)

The scientists just confirmed what I already knew…

HEAVY METAL RULES!!!!!

01:38 AM May 21 2007 |

maxstones

maxstones

Germany

I know that you're very arrogant.

03:13 PM May 28 2007 |

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

Maxstones, come on,,, you who makes this statement/open this chat, why you said that we are very arrogant. We have our own idea to say that…You seems to be  bizarre.

Come on, Rooock Maaan! 

03:17 PM May 28 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

03:02 AM May 29 2007 |

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

"Every Man has  his own thoughts, so be wise to have his opinion!" 

03:29 AM May 29 2007 |

maxstones

maxstones

Germany

I didn't write this to make you angry. I hear heavy metal, too and I think that those people are sometimes more intelligent, but not always. And I think she knew that it was only a joke.

04:56 PM May 30 2007 |

maxstones

maxstones

Germany

But you should know that not only the peoplehearing this music are more intelligent. There were some scientist from Germany(!!!!!!) who tested some plants. They played music to the plants and the plants who heard heavy metal grew higher and had bigger fruits.

05:00 PM May 30 2007 |

Cybosia_Mesomella

Sweden

True :) why?  Metal, black metal, heavy metall and so on are alot like classic musik. The to genres are in fact more related than any "modern" musik.  The lyrics have a mening, it make you think, deram, and live by your whole essen.

Look at Varg vikernes… have anyone here read his books? True hes in prison, but he is a true genius. ANd I got to say that he made the right ting… he was betrayed.

06:29 AM May 31 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah true im made of a big brain and i lestin to some.. lolz

12:03 PM May 31 2007 |