Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

what about chinese music?

jeffrey_lee

China

i recommend chinese music to everybody. classical or pop chinese music are both wonderful…........................if you want to learn chinese, listening to chinese music is a good choice.

08:23 PM Oct 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amy chou

China

I like chinese music,and it could be popular anywany.more and more people are learning chinese as china become stronger.But english song is still a good way to learn english,I like Sarah Connor.

02:28 PM Nov 03 2007 |

Amy chou

China

Don't you know JAY CHOU from china?He is so popular now in china.In another way,he is the most popular singers in china,and has few millions of fans now.You know Lee hom wang ,he is also a good singer,I like him very much.

02:34 PM Nov 03 2007 |

ttwj_2002

China

Don't listen Jay's music, if you really want to learn Chinese, for even chinese people cannot tell what Jay is singing. He can not say the characters clearly when singing.

However, he is talented in music, the lyric and music is perfect, I really like his music.

07:57 AM Nov 11 2008 |

2012076YT

2012076YT

Japan

Not interesting.

04:41 AM Nov 12 2008 |

erichu

Japan

it is interesting

04:51 AM Nov 12 2008 |

love real life

Kuwait