Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

The Greatest Band On This Earth Is........!

Vanhallo

Vanhallo

Sweden

Metallica no question about it. I know people have different tastes but one band has to be a little better then the rest no matter what taste you have and this band is Metallica. I love Metallica so much because you can hear how they develop. You could almost say that by listening to all their records you can hear their life story. Most bands find one way to play and stay with that but Metallica develop their music and sound as the mood in the band is at the moment. A little flumsy I know but there's no true way in describing Metallica. They are just the greatest band on earth, period. Don't you dare disagree. I'll hate you forever and ever. Tongue out No I'm only kidding although I am serious about that I think Metallica is the greatest band. What band do you think is the greatest?

Motivate your answer please!!!!! 

If you're just going to write the bands name down, you could skip that because that would bore me. Please, please write why you consider your favourite band to be the best!

08:27 PM Nov 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

denny87

United Kingdom

Vieem….Love Chick Rock Singers!!

06:59 AM Feb 15 2009 |

jess9622

jess9622

China

In my mind, it’s the doors.  Bands I like will vary from time to time. But I love the doors all the time.    I’m just crazy for their music and for Jim Morrison.  Whenever listen to their music, I will be completely immersed in their music and too excited to sleep if at night.  I always follow Jim to sing ever to dance.    their concerts are so wonderful  

09:19 AM Aug 04 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

There are many many greatest groups in the world. But the first were (their music will be forever): The Doors, The Beetles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Shoking Blue …

01:14 PM Aug 27 2009 |

guysvivi

guysvivi

Taiwan

THE BEST BAND IN MY MIND IS " PARAMORE "

ouu….i love them so much !!! cool <333

hhee xD

11:05 AM Aug 30 2009 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

Sunn O)))

I'm probably biased because my love for them has been rekindled recently but come on, I mean with a band named after a 1960's amplifier brand, who wouldn't love some experimental drone/doom metal coming their way xD

12:56 AM Feb 10 2010 |

jj kaulitz

jj kaulitz

Germany

and for me its GREENDAY..they are so great..they've been together since forever..and not to mention their latest album '21st Century Breakdown' its AWESOME..their lyrics are deep and has meanings

02:21 PM Mar 20 2010 |

jj kaulitz

jj kaulitz

Germany

and for me its GREENDAY..they are so great..they've been together since forever..and not to mention their latest album '21st Century Breakdown' its AWESOME..their lyrics are deep and has meanings

02:22 PM Mar 20 2010 |

diLan-pmk

diLan-pmk

Turkey

It was SENTENCED ..till they split up..:(

now it may be TRIVIUM..

04:52 PM Mar 30 2010 |

salvada

salvada

Colombia

paramore for sure!

12:20 AM Apr 13 2010 |