Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Ask Ebaby! Teachers Go Super!

One quetion

Weherim

Azerbaijan

Heloo.How are you.I have one weird question :-) Can you say me,how many expressions,idioms and slangs are there about that are used much more?And how many remain isnt shown here yet?

06:03 PM Nov 12 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Hmm, I’m not sure that I understand your question.

There are many, many expressions, idioms, and slang words in English—as I am sure there are in your language, too!

Let me know if you have a more specific question.

Good luck,

Amy

03:54 AM Nov 14 2012 |

Weherim

Azerbaijan

Do you have list of slangs,idioms or expression that you have to explain it on englishbaby?How many idioms,expression and slang your used here and how many remain yet?

05:11 PM Nov 14 2012 |

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Well, we have slang lessons up every Thursday, and each episode of our “soap opera” contains an idiom. You can find a listing of all of our soap operas here:

http://www.englishbaby.com/ebaby_tv/soap_opera

Hope this helps!

—Amy

07:58 PM Nov 17 2012 |

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

Well, we have slang lessons up every Thursday, and each episode of our “soap opera” contains an idiom. You can find a listing of all of our soap operas here:

http://www.englishbaby.com/ebaby_tv/soap_opera

Hope this helps!

—Amy

07:59 PM Nov 17 2012 |

Weherim

Azerbaijan

Tshnkd ypu,Amy,answer my question.Sorry,I dont ask directly the question.I want to know thaw,how many expression,idioms and slang remains  that you wil use on this site?

11:52 AM Nov 18 2012 |

Teacher AmySuper Member!

United States

We are adding more expressions, idioms, and slang terms all the time! There are many, many of these terms in English.

Best,

Amy

11:13 PM Nov 18 2012 |