Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Online Language Platform - Now Hiring

clovertok

Canada

Hey fellow teachers,   

My name is Christina and I work with Clovertok, an online education platform that makes language speaking easy and accessible for children and adults around the globe.   

It is wonderful to find this teacher forum that provides teaching resources, a place for teachers to talk to one another about common experiences, and an open online resource to give visitors, like myself, a glance into the lives of teachers around the globe.   

The reason for this post is to tell you that Clovertok is looking for certified language teachers who are passionate, energetic, and fun. Our scheduling is flexible so that you can teach at times convenient for you. Similarly, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity for you to gain more experience in teaching English as a second language.   

Feel free to e-mail me at any time if you have any questions. If you want to register, you can visit our website at clovertok.com.

Sincerely, 

Christina ()

twitter: @clovertok 

facebook: @clovertoklearning

06:53 PM Sep 22 2017 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TrowaB

Portugal

Hello

What certificate are you looking for in your applicants?

Kind Regards

TrowaB

01:17 AM Jan 04 2018 |

ernesto06

ernesto06

Guatemala

Dear Cristina,

My name is Ernest, I am a TEFL Certified teacher with experience teaching to kids, teenagers, and adults.

Please, tell me about the hiring process where do I send my Resume. how do I schedule an interview.

My email is

My Skype ID is ernesto201206

Wechat ID is Edwatch06

Thank you very much in advance.

02:57 PM Dec 24 2018 |