Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to make new friends

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello everyone my name is Joy. I am a Thai national but I am now living in England with my English husband. We have no children but I love shopping, cooking, spending time with my friends, etc. I want to make friends who want to practise English the same as I do. I have an English husband but in my opinion it is better not just learn how to speak English but also to learn about other cultures, languages and make new friends. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye for now.

12:33 AM Dec 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

hello  ,I also wanna learn english well  ,I'm a fresh man ,and I like english very much  ,I also like western culture ,hehe  ,so can you help me with my english study ? I appreciate that you could help me . I 'll be waiting for your reply .Thank you!

03:34 AM Jan 03 2008 |

sala pei

China

hello,i come from chinese,but i like english very mush ,i hope improve english level,i like spesk english with you,hope you help me.

03:36 AM Jan 03 2008 |

China

oh , forgot to say ,I’m a chinese boy ,hehe ….

03:37 AM Jan 03 2008 |

gohar

Pakistan

i think every one in this world need some help .Actually,english is not my native language but i think that iam learning english .and i think that two  non native language people can help one another .so i invite you for my help and need the same from you.hope you will agree to this proposal

04:02 AM Jan 03 2008 |

Drs.ENDANG HAMBALI

Indonesia

I like English very much, through English I have many friends from all the world. I realize that my English is not good but I'll try and try to practice my English as far as I can. I am badly needed the one who wants to teach me studying English. I live in a small village. it makes me rather difficult to use my English since most of may neighbours speak Javanese or Sundanese. I need someone who want to advice me in studying English through my E-mail : . thanks for all.

04:19 AM Jan 03 2008 |

Drs.ENDANG HAMBALI

Indonesia

Hello Joy…nice to meet you in this forum. Now you live in England and most of the people there speak good English. It is a good luck for you that you have a husband from England although you come fro Thai. you still have a chance to teach people from all of the world in learning English. Everyday you speak English….everyday you can communicate in English but I can't. Good luck for you and your family Joy.

04:29 AM Jan 03 2008 |

bigsea

bigsea

China

hoho

04:33 AM Jan 03 2008 |

chinacqzdy

China

hi everyone ,iamfrom china ,i want tomake friend to you ,my QQ:525351499,MY SKYPE NAMED LEO .

THANK YOU

04:40 AM Jan 03 2008 |

toniyang

China

Hi,

I'm from China.My English is very poor.i want to make new friends to improve my english level. If you want to make friends to me.Pls contact me at .

05:37 AM Jan 03 2008 |

caospts

Viet Nam

Hi my name is Cao. I am from Viet nam. I am 30 years old. I am male. I would like to make freind with everybody in the world. If you want to make a friend with me, pls feel free to contact me by email or my skype name is CAOSPTS.

05:58 AM Jan 03 2008 |