Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If you are born again, What would you be? And Why?

setoseto

setoseto

Indonesia

Some of us must have ever been dreaming of what would we be if we are born again in a different person or shape. 

And i think it would be very interesting to bring this subject Up.. So tell me guys…

WHAT WOULD YOU BE, AND WHY??? 

Use and Play beyond your imaginations 

08:07 PM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nemo66

Poland

I would like to be Maria Sklodowska- Curie. I admire her, because she was so hard-working. She was also a scientist. She discovered new chemical elements and she got Nobel Prize for that! I'm sure she had interesting life, especially when she was working in her labolatory. I know it sounds stupid, but I love science, so I think that kind of work is cool. That's why I'd like to be her if I was able to born again in different body ;).

On the other hand I'd like to be Courtney Love or other musician. I think Court is nice and interesting person. Well, her life wasn't easy for some period of time, but she didn't give up and she is great musician. Another of my idea which sounds stupid ;). I admire every musician cuz they've got tough and hard job and they are also hard-working and ambitous.

There are more person I'd like to be, but there's not much time to talk about it ;).

By the way, really good question "Who would U like to be". Yeah, I like it!

09:01 PM Jan 26 2008 |

setoseto

setoseto

Indonesia

thanks, people out there wanna share your imaginations..

i am sure there will be a lot of dreams 

09:07 PM Jan 26 2008 |

"Noody "

Saudi Arabia

if I born again I wish to be Victor Hugo because I love his novels and his method in writing

02:43 PM Jan 27 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Of course a boy :)))))))))))))))))))))))

but i don't know why..:)) My personality looks like a boy's a little bit :)))

06:27 PM Jan 27 2008 |

deeyaa

deeyaa

Pakistan

i wnt to be a wich & i will change all boys to girls & then i will take the oppinion how they feel

07:35 PM Jan 27 2008 |

cactus91

cactus91

Viet Nam

ya…if i born again,i wish i were i becoz u very love myself Tongue out.

02:10 AM Jan 28 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

(Can I CrY…don't U like yourself as a sweet girl??Laughing)

If  I was born again, I would be myself but I had voice as incredible as Mariah Carey. Then I would come to AMerican Idol…and famous in the world..Money mouth

02:51 AM Jan 28 2008 |

sherryyu

sherryyu

China

when i was born again, i would be a boy, because i am not very happy as a girl since there are many trouble nearly everyday, so i want to be a boy, then i won't dare anyone, by the way, i will protect the girls

06:29 AM Jan 28 2008 |

Lıka

Ukraine

İf İ was born agaın ı would like to be myself of course and to love all people wıth all my heart but to take more care of them especially of my famıly members. İ would also lıke to wrıte great poems about devoted love and nature attaching wonderful  ıllustrations to them for people to see how beautıful the lıfe ıs and I would lıke to have a magıc voice and to sıng for aill people to make them happy

07:53 AM Jan 28 2008 |

jing'er

China

If i born again,i i hope i will also be my mother's daughter.even though my mother isn't very beautiful or rich ,but i love her,``and she love me so much too!!

08:55 AM Jan 28 2008 |