Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

would you like to be my friend?

rxning

rxning

China

I'm from china and a Chinese, I'm here for making friends from all over the world and improving my English,

I'm 45 year old, you may send me messages if you want to be my friend,of course ,I'd like to be your friends. 

06:57 AM Jun 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hannah Montana

Russian Federation

Hello)))I'm from Russian.A learn english 3 years.I'm 11.

My name is Tamara.I speak English very bad,like you)

04:30 PM Sep 10 2008 |

danialir

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi

I am Daniel from Iran . I want to improve my English skills . 

I looking for a friend for do this purpose .

Laughing

10:29 PM Sep 10 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi daniallir! welcome to join our forum,I believe you just often practise your english,you must improve your english level,wish you making progress in english.

rxning

12:47 AM Sep 12 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw! new week come again, have you recovered outright? I asked you how your body have been recovery last week,but you didn't reply me, you are very busy now, aren't you?the day before yesterday is mid_autumn festival of china,we had three days of vacation,I just go to work today.you said is very little recently.hope we can often keep in touch.

rongxining

07:28 AM Sep 16 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi Rong,sorry,I have no desire to watch internet because of my illness.To-day I'm recovery from illness but still cough.Still take cough mixture.Last week cyclone occurs at bay of Bengal and at that days the weather was no good.

zaw.

12:24 AM Sep 17 2008 |

abbyyu

abbyyu

China

hello,hope we can make friend

02:41 AM Sep 17 2008 |

abbyyu

abbyyu

China

hello. how are you

02:42 AM Sep 17 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi abbyyu! glad to meet you here, I'd like to be your friend,I'm from panjin city of laoning province,actually,my english is poor too,we may learn from each other,I believe if only you practise more, you must improve your english level.I'm pleased that you join our forum.

rxning

03:46 AM Sep 17 2008 |

rxning

rxning

China

hi Zaw ! my hemorrhoids is serious,I'll go to see a doctor,perhaps I would be operatered,so I won't be on the internet for a week,I hope you can recover earlier.see you

rongxining

03:56 AM Sep 17 2008 |