Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

which country would you like to visit?Why?

naiade

naiade

Brazil

which country would you like to visit?Why?

• I want go for japan, because my parents live there, and i like of the culture

08:46 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dona

Dona

France

I want to go to Canada first, for many reasons : culture , people , weather ..i 'd like  to visit Mexico, Brasil also…and some other country in South America per curiosity

12:11 PM Mar 29 2009 |

vannessa21231

Thailand

Japan..why? i think most of ppl want to visit there someday b/c of nature, life style,weather,etc.

04:49 PM Apr 30 2009 |

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

umm China for its culture, maybe Korea because they are friendly.. umm maybe Japan? why not xD And ofcourse Kazakhstan,Turkmenistan,Azerbaijan to learn their culture.. :)

06:18 PM Nov 13 2009 |

peaceboy

peaceboy

Somalia

i'd like to go to Germany or north America  to study

08:05 PM Nov 13 2009 |

Ulyana_Av

Ulyana_Av

Ukraine

I would like to visit many countries of the world!!!!!!!!!!! But it so is difficult because we live so a little!!!!!!!!........... First of all I would wish to go to Italy where very tasty Italian kitchen!!!! And Paris….... Where smells  romanticism!!!! London where I have many friends…......... Tajland…...... China…...... And…......London>>>>>>>London

11:32 AM Nov 14 2009 |

ibrahim kartal

Turkey

ı lıke turkey very much.because turkey ıs wonderful place

11:25 AM Nov 15 2009 |

black_coffee

Germany

I would like to travel to India. In school, we learnt a little bit about this country and in my opinion it is very interesting visiting people who live in such a different culture. I want to learn more about their relegion. But there much more countries I want to travel to.

09:14 PM Nov 13 2012 |

kimnga

kimnga

Viet Nam

I would like to go to Houston where I used to live for some time. I miss that place because it left in me wonderful memories about addorable Kids at Lee Elementary where I used to work when I was living there.

06:37 AM Aug 16 2014 |

Oksana_music

Ukraine

I would like to visit Poland and,of course England,because i’m learning this languages:)But it will be cool travel all the world)

02:10 PM Apr 18 2016 |

Altanerdene

Mongolia

I would like to visit UK because i lived there for 4 years i had a greet friends and a lot of memorible things. And if i have chance i would like to go to Malaise because they have wonderful beautiful nature

04:56 AM Apr 25 2016 |