Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

which country would you like to visit?Why?

naiade

naiade

Brazil

which country would you like to visit?Why?

• I want go for japan, because my parents live there, and i like of the culture

08:46 PM Jun 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zoebaby

zoebaby

China

when i caught the Troy,i thought i'm gonna hit this country,whose history is brief but definitly,it's easy to get why they chose to fight for because the look of Helen,but i think they guys are always pursuiting of the beauty.

and i like its tales too, i read for times about the Home poesty. well,the answer is Greece.

07:58 AM Nov 10 2008 |

daisssyyy

daisssyyy

United States

I would like to visit Italy. It's my imagine. I hope i'll go a day.

08:42 AM Nov 10 2008 |

cifer

Taiwan

I would like to visit Argentina,because my classmate has come from that.I want to visit Argentina and feel different culture.

10:07 AM Nov 10 2008 |

whywills

China

i want go to australia,because it is beautiful and friendly, and the country is seagirt,i love ocean,and i want have a walk by the sea,watching the sunrise and sunset with wine,beauty girl,it is fantastic, then go to italy,i want to visit roma,venice,and south italy,it is so attractively,and i want see the mouth of truth,and put my hand in it. then ,i want go to venezuela,which have so many belles.it will be romantic and fantastic.

finally, i want to africa,and i want help some people who needs help. they should be as good as others ,but the disaster and the poverty destroyed their life.they are unfaired. so i hope they will be better and better. god bless them.

10:13 AM Nov 10 2008 |

brenda17

Mexico

i would like to visit switzerland because is very interisting for me and roger federe is from switzerland

09:36 PM Nov 10 2008 |

alexandra77

Serbia and Montenegro

israel and jerusalim while there is jesus born.

09:48 PM Nov 10 2008 |

Lindsay Wu

Germany

i'd like to visit Franch, it is a romantic contry, may be there are some handsome men will be there, lol

02:43 AM Nov 11 2008 |

Greywolf

Greywolf

Turkey

i wanna go japan or middle asia because there are many turkic country and i wanna ride free horses in that place

05:40 PM Nov 16 2008 |

SpaceOwner

SpaceOwner

Canada

CANADA

cause it's my dream land

12:00 PM Nov 17 2008 |

meditarranean

Turkey

I WANNA GO TO AUSTRALİAN AND SPAİN…....I VİSİT TO AUSTRALİA AND I WANNA MEET AUSTRALİAN  PEOPLE AND I WANNA LİVE İN SPAİN..FOR LEARN SPANİSH CULTURE AND LİVE SPANİSH CULTURE

12:23 PM Nov 17 2008 |