Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need a partner in speaking English

irawati

Indonesia

Hello, Everybody. I come from Indonesia. I am learning to speak English. I am glad to make a relationship to  improve my English actively. Actually I need a partner in conversation.  Or we can make a group to discuss in many topic such as exchange the cultural, experience, etc.

12:26 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alionka

Ukraine

Hello! Great idea! My name is Aliona. I am from Ukraine.

When I was 17 I went to the US as an exchange student. English is my favoutite language. This trip helped me so much! I have learned many things about american way of life and it is very interesting to learn more about other cultures.

You are welcome to write to me.

12:43 PM Jul 21 2008 |

impossibility

Turkey

you are great for tryıng to ımprove your english. ı am ın the same opınıon of you. and ı want to have contact wıth you to ımprove my englısh and myself… and moreover ı am from turkey . byees for now…

01:36 PM Jul 21 2008 |

noisy_boy

noisy_boy

Yemen

hi  all

01:43 PM Jul 21 2008 |

felix_feng

China

Hi everyone,

I'm Felix coming from china. I'm also learning english, can we know and communicate each other  to improve english skill?

Look forward to communicate with you.

Felix

03:07 PM Jul 21 2008 |

dina47

Cape Verde

Hi everybody

I´m from Cape Verde Islands and I´m learning english . It´s great relationship with others peoples so we change ideas and improve the learning

04:52 PM Jul 21 2008 |

Zaika+

Zaika+

Ukraine

Hello!
I’m from Sevastopol, Ukraine.My name is Kristie. I also study English and want to devote my future life to know it more and be able to share my knowledge with others.

05:41 PM Jul 21 2008 |

asadullah

Afghanistan

Hello Kristie.

if are you agree with me ?

i am your partner we should speak english to each other our english will imporve soon.

but i don't know can chut to each other.

06:46 PM Jul 21 2008 |

zeste

Cameroon

Hello,

I am a cameroonian french speacking working in insurance company i will be very happy to have friends who will help me to say some thing in good english.

Thanks. 

07:51 PM Jul 21 2008 |

ATEMETAKA

Cameroon

I am Emglish proficient and can communicate perfectly in English.I would cherish your friendship.

07:58 PM Jul 21 2008 |

Iwan Sutiawan Muslim

Indonesia

hello, I am student, i will be glad to you all which will accept my gladiatory be your friendship in this season

10:22 PM Jul 21 2008 |