Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what will you do if you are in my situation?

srimathi

India

Hi Friends,

I have a friend whos name is Hari. I got him as a friend 3 years back… Do you know how nice he was?

Recently we had an inevitable situation to say goodbye to each other as because we had some missunderstanding. I thought, it would be solved soon, and our friendship will continue just like it was before.

I was trying to call him for more than a month. He seems to have no intrest to talking to me and didn't attend my call at all. Atlast i tried calling him from my sister's mobile, he took the phone and said," tell me.." I was very angry and scolded him very badly for not attending my call for a long time.. He just said that his girl friend doesn't believing our friendship and so he don't want to talk to me anymore.. 

I couldn't recollect that situation yet.. I thought he is my best friend ever and our friendship will prolong for years… But it came to an end in three years.. Oh my god, I am crying still. I couldn't get out of that pain yet.

Finally i sent him a messagae saying, though you doesn't want my friendship," i would love to say you as my best friend ever. I won't disturb you anymore. take care

Today I thought of sending a mail but i didn't do that, and expressing my pain in this post.

My brain asks me to leave him just like that… But my soul doesn't want to do that actually..

Now my question is, what will you do if you have the same problem and you had a situation to leave your best friend for his girlfriend?

awaiting for your responds.

Srimathi.

02:04 PM Mar 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

what can i say … well, it's really awful situation, but you must be strong!!! DON'T GIVE UP

he will understand that you deserve more !!  ))) Just be strong!! 

02:30 PM Mar 31 2009 |

audewan

Bangladesh

Every body face to the your situation and overcome easily

03:38 PM Mar 31 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

first of all you have to be strong i know you care for him and still think of him as your best friend never mind and just take him out of your head i know that it's hard and maybe impossible but you got to do what you got to do if he cares about you he will call you don't you ever give up for him and call him because he don't worth you to be his best friend and if he calls you be careful forgeve but don't forget !!! and remeber allways be strong !!!!!!

06:10 PM Mar 31 2009 |

srimathi

India

Hi Friends,

Thanks you so much for all your  supports and condolence!

Srimathi.

05:46 AM Apr 01 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Friends are relly important..

and if ur best boy firend doesnt talk you becoz of his gf, U shouldn't do anything..

I think he doesn't deserve a good firned like you..

I had same problem with u about 2 weeks ago..

Do you know what i did?

Deleted all things about him to not contact him again!

I'm so good now!

11:57 AM Apr 01 2009 |

junjun0318

junjun0318

China

Mybe you are not his best friends! Because he gave up you  for his girlfriend…. i think friendship is more important than love.   i agree with CaN I CrY's opinion!!! if  

12:52 PM Apr 01 2009 |

audewan

Bangladesh

A girl or a boy does not face problem only.All the creature face problem.But they solve politely.If I stand your situation,I tried solve in mine way.

02:01 PM Apr 01 2009 |

Dai guowu

China

Yes,it is really a bad situation.Many years ago,I have the similar situation of you. Maybe it can not to say clearly a lot of things,friends are also.Yes,you are a kind person,you think he is your best friend but what he do.Now,no matter what you say,The result is this.Everything had gone.What you have to do is to live happy.Be strong and have a good time.By the way,my english is very poor and i am a new member at here.

02:13 PM Apr 01 2009 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

Srimathi

OMG, you must have falled in love with him!

its a complacted one,  but just simply leave him alone if he got a gf already.  Dont be silly my friend.

03:12 PM Apr 01 2009 |

arthurcta

Mexico

Hi SrimathiLaughing

I just can not  imagine what difficult it is for you this situation, but remember something, Firs of all you shouldn't be sad because of that, I mean, I understand you, that it is impossible for you not to take care of that but, you have to be sure it wasn't your responsability, He decided not talk to you anymore and if He's interested on your friendship he will call you soon. Take it easy my friend. 

10:49 PM Apr 01 2009 |