Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

SKYPE CHAT

sabir2233

sabir2233

Germany

I belive if you are an intermediate user, the best way to improve your english is to make new friends who know much better english then you and talk with them through voice chat. and I have my self exprienced this .I need friends in my skype account.My id is sabir0021. I am knew to this site and I thnk its paid one , so if we are paying some thing , pay wisely. lets see how many knew friends I get after this , i woulfd prefer femals for obvios reasons. no explanation

07:51 PM May 06 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Miss Jamie

China

Today ,skype is a common  and wel-known communicate tool for so many people no matter for chat or business reason, i afree with your idea, ii’s a best way to make new friend and improve english level….any way, my account :shencaifeng123

05:38 AM May 07 2012 |

Camila Lynn

Brazil

camila_lynn

03:17 PM May 07 2012 |

Abusaib

Abusaib

Sudan

Great idea to communicate through voice chat, I appreciate that, and some when I asked them about Skype they disapointed this idea, thanks to all, every one can add me, through my this Skype account: Abusaib2

12:33 PM May 08 2012 |

fr0oggy

fr0oggy

Bulgaria

my skype is borisdamyanov everyone fill free to add me 

08:00 PM May 08 2012 |

Erkaamgaa

Erkaamgaa

Mongolia

if there anyone who likes to exchange opinions about different culture, and who wants to make friends with a guy who from other country, please add me! my skype ID: erkaamgaa, and thank you!

02:26 AM May 14 2012 |

Frrest

China

hi, guys, my skype ID is:FrrestLv, chat with English, why not, let’s do this!

08:47 AM May 18 2013 |

springgg

Iraq

hi

09:09 PM Nov 21 2013 |

Mohamad_zarad

Egypt

my skype id: mohamad_zarad

i need to improve my english

11:38 PM Dec 08 2013 |

Aman89

Aman89

Pakistan

i am learning english my skype is English learner . mu level of english is intermediate 

05:23 AM Dec 12 2013 |

oguzzugo

oguzzugo

Turkey

my skype is oguzugo67

i like to meet new friends.

09:09 AM Dec 18 2013 |