Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

native speakers, help me!

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

heeeeeeeeeeeeey

how are you all ? hope everyone doing well!

i really wanna to improve my english as fast as i can!! i wanna to practice with native speakers from UK, American or Australia. and of course everyone are welcomeEmbarassed..

what else, i wanna to improve my speaking ! i wanna to use what i have been learning, such as vocabulary, spelling and grammar..!! wanna to speak like a native speaker really ! Sealed

waiting for all of you!! Yell

11:14 AM Nov 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Cry no reply!

08:32 AM Nov 29 2007 |

aliceran

Turkey

my dear friend

I am not native speakers, but I wanna improve my english like you.

what can we do for this. If you have any idea about this goal, write me.

Alsa I wanna meet you.

09:51 AM Nov 29 2007 |

tuanpq

tuanpq

Viet Nam

You must speak everyday with your friend or foreigner in english as more as good and then you check it yourself. In my opion I think that is the best way to speak english well.Hope you fun and improve your speaking as soon as possible.

09:58 AM Nov 29 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

First of all i want to introduce myself,
i m male 35 from karachi, i m working in pharma company as Assistant Manager last 10 years. i love travelling becoz i love to explore different cultures. Basically i m loving and caring person and always try to care feelings of other people. i hope you will find me a good friend.
Now i want to know about yourself. you can send me mail: pharmaman_14 at yahoo or you can also send me sms if you want.

please reply,

Regards.

10:44 AM Nov 29 2007 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Dear tuanpq,

yeah, i think speak with english native speakers is the best way! thanks for your reply i really appreciate that! Wink

08:25 AM Dec 01 2007 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Dear lonelyfeb,

my pleasureTongue out

thanx for your comment!!

08:27 AM Dec 01 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Thanks for reply, i hope you will find me a good friend, plz tell me about yourself , what do you do now a days and whats your future plans.

08:49 AM Dec 01 2007 |

史巧云

China

I am not a native speaker and my speaking English is not good.  I feel the same with you. I want to make many friends by e-babay. We can talk anything intereting. If we try our best to stay, we can make a prograsse. Don't lose heart. There is a proval in China:  Interest is the best teacher.

If i spell wrong, please feel free to let  me know.

09:18 AM Dec 01 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

Hi friend, you are right, interst is the best teacher. can we talk through IM of the forum, i m sending the requrest for friendship, if possible please accept my friendship and come to IM and talk with me.

09:23 AM Dec 01 2007 |

lonelyfeb

Pakistan

hi friend , thanks for accepting friendship, please click IM and talk with me through IM messenger.

09:36 AM Dec 01 2007 |