Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I am worried about my IELTS exam!

cece300o

China

After 2months later,i will take my IELTS exam. I really do not konw how to pass it. I am afraid!  This problem make very sad , if i can not pass ,my parents will be very unhappy. I do not konw what to do .  I have a lot of pressure.        Can you help me?

07:36 AM Dec 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

brittany1201

China

Do not worry , take some sports Tongue out

08:23 AM Dec 10 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

I will have my test this weekends. Written test will be on 15th Dec and speaking test will probably on next day. By the way, I will take it in Beijing, China. Wish me Goodluck and you too:)

08:31 AM Dec 10 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

Where will you take your IELTS? If you are in China, I can tell you all the topics on part two in speaking section.

08:35 AM Dec 10 2007 |

cece300o

China

I will have IELTS test in NanJing,China. The date is on 2nd Feb. When you finished ,canyou tell me you experience? 

07:29 AM Dec 12 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

Hi, cece300o, You still have one and a half month to prepare for you test. What are you worrying about? Just try your best to prepare for it. Even if you fail, you still can take another test next time or take English lessons in the country that you are going to study. Wish both of us good luck! 

01:00 PM Dec 12 2007 |

cece300o

China

Thank you.I want to get band 6.What about you? Could you tell me how you prepare your exam?    GOOD LUCK!

07:19 AM Dec 13 2007 |

dreemboy1912

India

Best of Luck my Dear friend,

U will get gud score

07:58 AM Dec 13 2007 |

cece300o

China

THANK YOU! I will try my best to do the IELTS exam.

07:29 AM Dec 14 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

I'm done with my test! I think I did well in listening and speaking section. I won't get the results of IELTS until 10 working days later. I am required to get a 6.5 average and no individual section is below band 6. I think you'd better participate in a training course. If you'd like more information, you can contact me.

02:27 PM Dec 17 2007 |

cece300o

China

I am sorry to reply  you so late .  These days i am very busy  .  could you tell me your experience.   did you do very well ni the IELTS ?  could you tell me the questions and answers. so i can prepare for it?

10:09 AM Jan 01 2008 |