Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Poland?

Sowa

Sowa

Poland

What do you think about Poland? What do you know about it? Have you ever been to Poland? etc.

09:44 AM Dec 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

etna82

etna82

Italy

I've never been in Poland and I hope a day to go there.

Most of guys I know go there because there are  a lot of easy girls.

Poland is land of conquest!!!! Can you confirm that?   I'm sure Poland isn't only that Wink

I know just a little about your homecountry: Italian media rarely talk about Poland (only when talking about Popes and when it's elction time.

That's all from Italy!   (feel fre to correct my mistake)

10:33 AM Dec 16 2007 |

Oshu

Oshu

Ukraine

The Poland will take the final part of Euro 2012 with Ukraine. That's knows even etna82, though he din't write it. If you interesting in football(no soccer) you wiil understand me.Laughing

10:48 AM Dec 16 2007 |

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

hi everybody:

i want to know more about poland

12:35 PM Dec 16 2007 |

weiweiheihei

China

I know you have a great director :)

12:44 PM Dec 16 2007 |

nangofrank

nangofrank

China

I have learned history about Poland in my high school,but it's only a little. So I could hardly say I know Poland only some general knowledge.

12:47 PM Dec 16 2007 |

Sowa

Sowa

Poland

Oshu – Euro 2012 will also take place in my city – Wroclaw :)

But I'm not really interested in football :p 

Weiweiheihei – The Great Director has lost his power after elections :P Finally! And I hope he will never come back… :P

I won't confirm that all Polish girls are easy (we call easy girls in slang 'blachary' and 'discolaski') – most of woman is 'normal' ;p  These you mean often comes from countryside and small towns where people haven't many opportunities for spending free-time and for a good job…

01:46 PM Dec 17 2007 |

haiboke

China

I AGREE WITH YOU ,IF YOU PLAY WITH MSN,PLEASE ADD ME we can mke frieds

03:10 PM Dec 17 2007 |

BONNI

BONNI

Brazil

I male, 37 years = hi  =  I don't know poland, more i go there one day, you beautiful girl, contact me    – adiocion me msn

05:59 PM Dec 17 2007 |

BONNI

BONNI

Brazil

I male, 37 years = hi  =  I don't know poland, more i go there one day, you beautiful girl, contact me    – adiocion me msn

06:01 PM Dec 17 2007 |

edytka46646

Poland

It is sad that so many ppl doesn't know anything about Poland . They should . Don't u learn about II World War ?

05:06 PM Feb 05 2008 |