Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in God?

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

i think everone asked themself : "Does God exist?" One say that -yes….another that no! What's your opinion about that? And if u believe in God in what God exactly do u belive!?

05:20 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

hi,comfortably

tell me how you see happiness..sadness…love..moral..loyalty..patience..unfaithfulness

if you don t believe in things that you cant see you have to cancel 90% of the dictionarie s vocab which we cant see but it exists…

10:04 PM Apr 08 2008 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

if there is no god why we support this aufel life? wars..severe illness ..discrimination..poverty..unjustice ..you know why? coze..deep inside we believe in some thing at least we are not sure that there is no god.we are afraid from after death..         

10:29 PM Apr 08 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

zein, I agree with you in some respect. I think most religion and most belief in gods comes from fear. Fear of death, fear of the unknown.

10:37 PM Apr 08 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

and then, How do you explain we are here, that all creatures in the world are made exactly for its own place? I cant believe all this apperead by magic! What do you think?

11:39 PM Apr 08 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

Of course it must exist a God. I cant understand this life without a being that create all this. All we see is perfect, animals, trees, humans, plants. They are here for something, and nature is perfection. All this didnt appear by magic. God is all, and he doesnt want us to know everything about him. That's why we dont want to believe sometimes in him. But many things reminded us to him. Things that are unexplainable for us. There are miracles and I believe them. Not all are real, but they are many that are real.

11:43 PM Apr 08 2008 |

judydaidi

judydaidi

China

not easy to say yes or not !actually``we kown there is not god in the reality world but ```why bother ~believe`yes or not ``just up to you ```if you believe ``there is god ``yet  if you do not believe nothing exist

01:24 AM Apr 09 2008 |

judydaidi

judydaidi

China

not easy to say yes or not !actually``we kown there is not god in the reality world but ```why bother ~believe`yes or not ``just up to you ```if you believe ``there is god ``yet  if you do not believe nothing exist

01:24 AM Apr 09 2008 |

learner168

Taiwan

I believe in God, no matter who he is .And I believe anyone who come to the world must be with some missions.
Maybe you can understand what they are or until you die ,you still cannot get the meaning.

06:40 AM Apr 09 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

Blakerieger,

Are you happy with your life? What do you believe in?

03:41 PM Apr 09 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

And Why are you so sure there is no God? let me say something to you:

you said that evoultion theory explain the existence of animals, plants and humans, right? humans are told that they come from monkeys. or monkeys from unicellular organisms, then, who created them? they created themselves?????

03:45 PM Apr 09 2008 |