Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the meaning of pain in your life?

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

it might be a strange Topic but I really want to know what is the meaning of pain I don't mean the physical or body pain because of illness I mean the soul pain…

some times we feel it ..I want to share my opinion with you I wrote once a diary when I was feeling this type of pain and it was        

These days am feeling that am living in pain all the time ,and am affecting every one around me ,I don't know why but I know that the pain has become a part of my life and some times I feel that am gana live in it for ever .how is painful for the human being to feel lonely while around him there are thousands of people but he feels that they are invisible and the only thing that he can see in his mind is the view of him sitting alone and crying ,his heart is crying but no one can see the tears of heart ,its so painful for the human being to need a shoulder where he can put his head when he is sad ,or even a hand that remove his tears when he is crying and at the end find no one ,it just a killing feeling of loneliness .

thats it am waiting for your replies

06:56 AM Nov 23 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

'PAIN IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR RESISTING LIFE' DR PHIL McGRAW

I THINK WE ALL HAVE PAIN..SOUL PAIN…SOME DON'T FEEL SO STRONG  , OTHERS   BARELY CAN BREATH…...I REALLY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SUCH PAIN  INSIDE US….........IT SEEMS SOMETHING IS ALWAYS MISSING , THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO ME

02:49 AM Nov 24 2006 |

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

Rita reis ,caramujo thanks for saying your openions about this topic I felt its sad topic ,thanks again rita I agree with you ….

Kelubatra

05:51 PM Nov 24 2006 |

patient

Bahrain

in my opinion pain in our life is to lose something important for you especially people around you like a dad or mum as example my personal experience when I lost my dad ,it was very difficult situation ,I was in shock to hold the responsibility on behalf of my dad as I am the eldest I have to take care of every body my mother,sisters,brothers ,every single thing has to be considered by me no support was expected so we should pay more attention in order to make the life flexible with the new circumstance. 

08:05 PM Nov 24 2006 |

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

Good morning,

without pain you will will not know something about happiness.

I am not able to feel pain without any reason. A reason for me is to loose somebody. Because of his death or because of changings in your Life.

I also feel pain, when one of my pets dies. After living for 10-18 years with it this means, you come home and something special is missing.

One of the biggest pain we have to face is to loose the parents. For me this means, the both people, who have given me the best help to start in this world, who have always been besides me, if I need advice – I can not ask them any more. And I always asks myself, if I have shared enough time with them … If I have take care enough …

Greetings,

Tabetha

06:06 AM Nov 25 2006 |

Yvesquincyone

France

Hi all of you!

Pain … Suffering… Agony … Hurt … Injuries…  Wounds…  Everyone has experienced these harsh moments when life seems to stop, when time is hung, when you are left alone with the cruelty of events, when you curse what happened … when you're not yourself anymore, when you are designed to scream, when your throat can't pronounce anything …

I already suffered in my flesh, and in my soul.  I have known those moments, shared with  others or definitely alone…

And, guess what ? I'am still alive, and I ask: what's the use of pain ? Looking around me makes me understand a lot of things, especially that whatever one says about pain is true, even if one says his truth and another one says the opposite. 

Controlling pain ? Yes it's possible, one says, physical as well as affective pain.

Avoiding pain ? You suffer sooner or later.

Using pain ? Yes it helps to strenghten, one else says. Other say it weakens.

For me ? Any feeling is a step, whatever it is. A step to learn more. For what ? Life IS a question. Ask yourself why you live. 

10:17 AM Nov 25 2006 |

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

Yvesquincyone, Tabetha am really sorry for my late reply ,nice to know your opinions that give me new way of thinking maybe because my experience at life is really small but am sure am gana learn ..how to be strong more ..

thanks alot

kelubatra

05:54 PM Nov 30 2006 |

cynthiachunyan

Canada

In my mind pain is priceless to build a strong heart, which is very important in life, no matter how hard to try to avoid you will experience some pain sooner or later. I think it is more important is to have a  positive attitude all the time. Normally people become used to some thing bad, start losing ehthusiasm, become numb to some feeling after they experience big pains. Hi firends, keep your cheer up, keep smiling, life will go on and  lots of more good and bad stuff are waiting for you. 

03:11 AM Jan 19 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

I am not sure what is the meaning of the pain, but it's gave me a challenging power and a strength to overcome the difficulties that result from it.

02:12 PM Jan 19 2007 |

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

lonely thanks for your words ,and giving me insperation to overcome the hard life thanks again and am not gana let  you down I will try to be a strong person .

kelubatra

04:11 PM Jan 22 2007 |

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

cynthiachunyan thanks alot friend your words encouraged me alot and sorry for the late reply

04:20 PM Jan 22 2007 |