Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life is beautiful.

mirander

China

Smilehi guys

life is always besutiful,and i know how to keep happiness in my hand,so i can say every day in my life is a good day. do you have your own happiness,we can communicate with each other and enjoy the life.i'm from china,a student in university,if you wanna make friedns with me ,please contact me.of course in english. looking foward to your reply.

01:41 PM Nov 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mirander

China

welcome friends from all kinds of  country to add me your friends.my msn address is for you guys.Smile

08:16 AM Mar 15 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

life is mad life is stupid i hate life now … what is beautifull is death have any of you tride it ???

i shore am looking forward to it … life sucks…

peace braker …

03:10 PM Mar 15 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Generally life is beautiful, but its depend on the person how he/she will let the life seems to her/him beautiful. But always try to do well in your life, because at the end at least people will say that you were a good person.

05:38 AM Mar 18 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Life is not always beautiful but we should make every effort to find the beauty of life and step out of chaos…........nobody can cheer  u up except youself…...

06:05 AM Mar 18 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

the hell it depends  .. man i am good in life and all the people i know are too but that didnt get us any where did it ?? we just get bad things hapning in it so i think if i do bad then it well get better for me i dont give a shit for what people say about me why should i …. ??

if people talke about me thats because the are so puthetic and have nothing else to talke about … now do you get it life sucks …Yell

12:02 PM Mar 22 2007 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

maybe your life is beautiful,but that't not shows life is beautirul,in the world,so many country still exist war, povertyf….for instance,iraq,so their life is not beautiful,so many children died in this war,a lot of children came to this world only a few years or a few month,or a few weeks,even a few days .

03:11 AM Mar 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

now you see life allways sucks..

06:18 AM Mar 23 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

yes when we think our life is beautiful, plz remember there are liots of people are suffering wars and poverty…....who can help their life not misrable any more…....

:-((

09:03 AM Mar 23 2007 |

see-saw

see-saw

Germany

Well, Life is. Period. I start my day with a gratitude-list, doing this for years now. I followed a suggestion, when someone told me (always complaining) to do so.

And it helped! Today I look more to what I have than to what I want, keep my expectations low and live according to the motto: If you don´t see a good example, be one! And: Life is what happens while you are making plans. Or – Life doesn't care if you pretend to be dead…

12:36 PM Mar 23 2007 |

see-saw

see-saw

Germany

Well, Life is. Period. I'm starting my day with writing a gratitude-list, for years. Following a suggestion, because someone told me (always complaining) to do so. And it changed my point of view. Today I live according to "If you don't see a good example – be one!" and "The only change you want to see in the world is you" (Ghandi). Or: "Life doesn't care if you pretend to be dead"... And so on. I live my Just For Today as good as I can, always aware that every day is the only day I can live in.

12:43 PM Mar 23 2007 |