Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life is beautiful.

mirander

China

Smilehi guys

life is always besutiful,and i know how to keep happiness in my hand,so i can say every day in my life is a good day. do you have your own happiness,we can communicate with each other and enjoy the life.i'm from china,a student in university,if you wanna make friedns with me ,please contact me.of course in english. looking foward to your reply.

01:41 PM Nov 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

skye

skye

China

I agree with you.

It's difficult to say what life is like.

I am someone movabled by others or other things. Sometimes I think life is beautiful,maybe just because one word or a perfect film. And sometimes I even hate my life .I complained,lose my faith didn"t like to speak to anyone else.

I just want to say that life is complex,everyone has his own opinions,just believe that  tomorrow sun will still rise.Wink

01:32 PM Mar 23 2007 |

ArcadeA

ArcadeA

Turkey

Hi

I don't think there is an exact response regarding the life is beautiful or not. Some of us know how to spend their life in a wonderful way and how to live it. But others unfortunately don't know because of valid reasons or maybe they don't know how to do owing to ignorance. Maybe it is just extra-terrestrial reason, in reality not problem at all.No matter who you or where you find yourself in life at the moment, Only think that life is beautiful and struggle to make it better. If you can't do anything, That's why you lost from the beginning!

"You can treasure many things.
You should treasure a few things.
There are two things you must treasure.
Treasure life. And treasure people.
"

Have a nice day  

09:22 PM Mar 23 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

life different from people to peole,but the important is your attitude toward life.if you are a positive man or woman,you may think life is beautiful and colourful,so if you are a negitive man or woman,you may tink it's boring、tedious and so on.so the key thing is your attitude toward people u meet and life you enjoy. 

12:44 AM Mar 24 2007 |

mirander

China

Laughinghi,guys! I am glad to see so many people reply to this forum,thanks!

yeah,life is different from people to people just like some of you guys said. Because life is of our own,what we can do is just adjusting us to it,not confront it.if we try and try again,we will find that something is changed even it is so little, many a little makes a mickle.if we happen to be in a misfortune, we should tell us that I must do something to changed it ,everything will be all right.then you will have the courage to re-collect.believe in yourself!Smile

01:19 AM Mar 24 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

The life can be beautiful or awful, that depended of everyone. All world have problem, Like that is the life, always must look for the happiness.

09:28 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

The life can be beautiful or awful, that depended of everyone. All world have problem, Like that is the life, always must look for the happiness.

09:28 PM Apr 08 2007 |

py520

py520

China

it depend on what you believe

06:38 AM Apr 09 2007 |

jessysong

jessysong

China

That's is the life circle.

05:24 AM Sep 06 2007 |

Shameem

Bangladesh

You are correct. Life is irony of fortune.Life controls with the fortune. Fortune leads which time will be beautiful and when it can be fuck or duck. How can this mystry discoverd . looking forward about new theme

06:00 AM Sep 06 2007 |

Sunny_Funny_Lady

Russian Federation

Life is beautifull because we can love! Love is the most beautifull feeling in the world..

06:40 AM Sep 06 2007 |