Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

life is beautiful.

mirander

China

Smilehi guys

life is always besutiful,and i know how to keep happiness in my hand,so i can say every day in my life is a good day. do you have your own happiness,we can communicate with each other and enjoy the life.i'm from china,a student in university,if you wanna make friedns with me ,please contact me.of course in english. looking foward to your reply.

01:41 PM Nov 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ejmy.p

ejmy.p

Czech Republic

Life is beautiful? What a fuck? In life doesn't exist luck, because luck is only irony of life… And love is too same… And life is standing on our luck and love, so – Life is not beautiful. Pleas – LIVE IN REALITY.

10:29 AM Jan 20 2007 |

srimathi

India

Hi,

You know how to keep happiness in your hand. Thats why you are saying life is very beautiful. But we doesn't now how. Can you give us some idea to always be happy?

With friendly,

srimathi 

04:11 AM Jan 22 2007 |

mirander

China

why all of you believe that life is not beautiful?

I can't understand. yeah,  we  may  meet some barriers in our life ,but why don't you think it's one side of the life ,if you have the chance of plain sailing all the time, you won't be happy,because you don't have any fun and any difficulties to settle, you would  have  vapidness in life.

so ,you all should look the world in another angle ,and you will find the world is quite diffierent . looking forward to your good news.

best wishes

mirander

02:26 AM Jan 23 2007 |

xthuo2008

China

Why do you think life is beautiful?

As we are known,  life is filled with so many boring matters. We must try to make ourselves comfortable, but the premise is working harder. In fact, this is very boring and vapid. So if you think i am right, then the sentence is not right!

see you later, all

06:57 AM Jan 23 2007 |

xthuo2008

China

Why do you think life is beautiful?

As we are known,  life is filled with so many boring matters. We must try to make ourselves comfortable, but the premise is working harder. In fact, this is very boring and vapid. So if you think i am right, then the sentence is not right!

see you later, all

06:58 AM Jan 23 2007 |

Yvesquincyone

France

Hi all of you,

For ones, life is beautiful. For others life is a mess, and others say life is irony. Life could also be what you get and what you do with what you get. When you read people biography, well known or simple people, you read so many different things that you may guess that life is very individual.  Is a truism, of course. Nobody can impose one's view to anybody else. There are so many reasons to write here in the "life" forum.  Maybe it's to complain, or to spread one's way of life, or happiness, or sadness, revolt or disgust. 

Well, we are down here about 6 billions souls, there may be 6 billions feelings of life.

Mine? Life is… undefinable !  From one moment to another, life may change from deep sadness to joy, from happiness to death. So what?  Anything can happen to you at any moment ! 

07:12 AM Jan 23 2007 |

istanbulian

Turkey

If you have pretty family, real friends and good job you're lucky and the life is beautiful. Life has many different problems but it is normal.

11:42 AM Jan 23 2007 |

resh

resh

Tanzania, United Republic Of

I agree with yvesquicyone’s, mirander and istanbukin.
I am gonna write a quote here which was sent to me today from one of my dear friend and I think it might answer some peoples question..Who think that life’s not beautiful.. Take life as it comes don’t bother to think too much about life coz no one really know what life is… We should be greatful, happy and excited that we’re in this world were there’s lots of things for us to do… We are lucky!!! This is my opinion about life.
FIRST I WAS DYING TO FINISH MY HIGH SCHOOL AND START COLLEGE,
AND THEN I WAS DYING TO FINISH COLLEGE AND START WORKING
THEN I WAS DYING TO MARRY AND HAVE CHILDREN.
AND THEN I WAS DYING TO GROW OLD ENOUGH SO I COULD GO BACK TO WORK.
BUT THEN I WAS DYING TO RETIRE. AND NOW I AM DYING.
AND SUDDENLY I REALIZED I FORGOT TO LIVE.
PLEASE DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. APPRECIATE YOUR CURRENT SITUATION AND ENJOY EACH DAY.

03:08 PM Jan 23 2007 |

resh

resh

Tanzania, United Republic Of

I liked your opinion about life. I totally agree that no one know what’s gonna happen in life and that anything can happen to anyone at any moment!
Thanks

03:17 PM Jan 23 2007 |

umman

Turkey

hı ı am kubra and ı live ın türkiye.ı want to talk wıth you.                                         contact me=)

my msn adres:             see you soon

07:27 PM Jan 23 2007 |