Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dreaming becoming reality?

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I think we all must have ever been dreaming in our sleep.once I had a fierce kissing session in my dream.unfortunately I can’t see her face so until now I’m still curious who’s my kissing partner in that dream.=) what about you guys,what’s your happiest,scariest dream or maybe a dream that you can’t forget until now?have your dream ever became reality in your life?

09:01 AM May 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

etery

etery

Finland

When I was a child I often saw a man in my dreams. He was like a sun. Then when I was a schoolgirl I saw the same man in my dreams. Finally I met this man in the real life. I don’t know if he was exactly the man from my dreams but he was very similar to. I absolutely agree that our dreams reveal our secret desires or fears. If you want something (may be you don’t even suspect it) you can see it in your dreams.

01:04 PM May 20 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

In my childhood one of my dreams became reality.In my dream I was taking a pee in the toilet.then suddenly I woke up from my dream and found my bed being wet with my urine.=)

08:25 PM May 20 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

to be honest!!

No such things happened on me !

02:11 AM May 21 2008 |

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

I agree with you Philosophise : you may desire , fear , ignore many things in daily life , they are hidden and buried in your subconscious…but they reappear again in your actions . feelings . moods.. I know you won't believe it , but all I see in my sleep becomes true.. For example, everyday, the last minute before I open my eyes , I see one of the things I will do on that day.. These , I don't call them dreams , rather "intuitions" because I believe dreams are never to come true..

09:48 PM May 21 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

LOL Mike!

hey I experienced that too when I was a little girl!Laughing

09:15 AM May 24 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

now i was dreaming win a loteri and wanna be a rich

10:04 AM May 24 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

some sceneries I see it in my dream  , I watch them later on  in the real life

not in the same day   , but after a long period of time  ,  I remember one of them very clearly  .  

it was the day when my old sister had been engaged  ,  I was may be 8 years old  , I  entered the living room knowing nothing about the occasion , I found a strange women there  ,  I was embarrassed  so  I went in hurry  to the kitchen   where I found  a  very expensive kind of chocolates  , quickly I started eating greedly that the box full down and the piece of chocolates spread on the ground . 

at this moment . I remembered that this scenery I have watched it  in one of my dream  ,even the strange women in the living room ,  this remind me also of what coming next in the dream , it is finding a bag full of presents, this what realy happened , there were a bag on the ground behind me full of  pretty textures  and  perfumes  .

later on I was told that my sister will get married ,  it was a sad moment since  I thought only that I will be a lone in the house with my parents . I became worried how would I sleep in my  room alone  with out my sister , this frightened  me .    

11:54 AM May 24 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Jane,I have no idea that girls also experience the same dream.that’s a new thing for me. =)

09:30 PM May 24 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Monatta,
I believe that you had that dream is just because you’re so difficult to let her go from your side.yep you’re so afraid to lose her because you love her so much..

09:41 PM May 24 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Monatta,
I believe that you had that dream is just because you’re so difficult to let her go from your side.yep you’re so afraid to lose her because you love her so much..

09:47 PM May 24 2008 |