Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Heaven and Hell? "where will I go?"

gkisseberth

Germany

What does your religion say about an afterlife? 

If you think there is a heaven or paradise or a hell or some other form of punishment, what are the requirements for entering?

What happens to non-believers?

What happens to children who die very young?

What happens to animals or pets? 

09:23 PM Jun 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

So you don't think there is injustice in the world?

Because God has forbidden it?

06:28 PM Jun 08 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i love the christ but a non muslim won't respect my love  for god and the prophet.i can't love a non muslim truly and with passion to  want to share my life and heaven with him. but if it happens ,and i believe nothing is impossible;i'm sure god we'll be generous with me and make the suitable change to allow me to be with him.i've really experienced how god cares about me and how i am so ignorant about what is better for me in this life. even a muslim one can  be an awful choice.

06:34 PM Jun 08 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

lili, i think I can respect your love for your god and prophet, even if I don't share it. 

06:46 PM Jun 08 2008 |

FromBegenningToEndLess

Turkey

I

06:55 PM Jun 08 2008 |

FromBegenningToEndLess

Turkey

I can say somethings about these questions.

Firstly im a müslim. We

06:56 PM Jun 08 2008 |

FromBegenningToEndLess

Turkey

I

06:57 PM Jun 08 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i don't think so qkiss. i have read here some very polite  words(peas…..)!besides, it's the love of my life and i'd like to share it  with  the one i love.

not only because god has forbidden it.injustice is horrible and i like beautiful  thingsLaughing .i believe there's not absolute  evil on earth.

07:05 PM Jun 08 2008 |

FromBegenningToEndLess

Turkey

I can say somethings about these questions. Firstly im a müslim. We believe in 1 GOD. There are 6 conditions in my religion. One of them is Heaven and hell! GOD will judge us.

To 3. QUESTİON= Animals are created for the people. They will die. There's not a hell or heaven for them. But there are a little exceptions for them

To 2. QUESTION= For children there s no interrogation. They will all go to hell.

To 1. QUESTION= For adults (they have to be intelligent) there is certainly a hell or heaven. For example if u have sins u will go first to hell. Than u can go heaven to endless u will stay there. But if u believe not  u will stay in hell to endless.

Lastly

07:18 PM Jun 08 2008 |

FromBegenningToEndLess

Turkey

I can say somethings about your questions.

Firstly im a müslim. We believe in 1 GOD. There are 6 rules in my religion. 1 of them is 'After the death there are a hell or heaven.

To 3. QUESTION: Yes animals have souls. But they are created for people. My religion order to humans : As u respect to people, respect to animals. There're no hell or heaven for animals. There s a  hell just for private animals.

To 2. QUESTION: Condition of my religion. You must be adult (15-18). You must be intelligent. There's only hell for children.

To 1. QUESTİON: There're of course a hell or heaven for adults. If u believe in God(U have to be müslim. There s 1 truly religion. ISLAM). If u have sins, u go firstly to hell, than u go to heaven. If u have no sins u go to heaven. If u believe not in GOD, u stay in hell to endless.

GOD is great.

(My english is not very good. So maybe i couldnt write somethings truly.)

For more information

07:42 PM Jun 08 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

gkiss,

did you find the answers of your questions?

08:17 PM Jun 08 2008 |