Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love at first sight?

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Well, I do

What about you guys?

10:00 PM Jan 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

I have read the above sentences; I think they were written by aimilee from China.

08:54 AM Feb 05 2007 |

Nina Bai

China

I do.I am the person of this kind.If I can't be in love at the first time,it hardly happens later.

06:10 AM Feb 06 2007 |

darkexorcist

Turkey

I dont know.

Sometimes i believe but i think that its not love. I just see a girl on the street, school or something like that and hope to see her again but nothing happens after it. Maybe if i can meet with them it becomes love. 

05:48 PM Feb 06 2007 |

georgeclooney

Poland

I beliece in love at first sight! It’s wonderfull to feel that fascination when you look into a soul beautiful girl and touch her senses. Im young, i can be wrong, but i belive it trully :-)

07:01 PM Feb 07 2007 |

rose_tulip

rose_tulip

Turkey

I don't believe it.Of course we enjoy each other at first sight but I think It isn't like love just for  pleasement .When we become friend,often meet then it can turn into love

01:57 PM Feb 08 2007 |

ntox871

ntox871

Indonesia

Love at first sight is just momentary feeling that is not true.The true love is how we can make another one happiness.How we can we be so meaning full for them.

01:04 PM Jun 28 2007 |

shuilanmumu

China

I don‘t  !!

01:56 PM Jun 28 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Of course I believe! It happened to me! My husband always tells me that he loved me the first moment he put his eyes on me! I just love when he tells me that, and it's true! Hahaha… I will never forget the moment we met for the first time!

:) 

02:45 AM Jun 29 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I know anyone can feel this way. As far as it being a sign that a relationship will endure because of this… nope. Love based soley on "sight" is definitely doomed, sooner or later. Relationships whose foundations are a maxim will eventually expose the exception to the rule they are based upon. Many people, will find parallels in their "love" to things they've seen in movies or romance novels. Some base their "love" on similarities to fairy tales or Disney cartoons. Anyone that is level-headed and not dazed by their current infatuation can see the disaster waiting to happen in that way of thinking. Love for the long run is probably a better thing to shoot for.

Wink

09:19 AM Jun 29 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

Love at first sight, do I believe it ? Absolutely! It is a good start to a wonderful relationship, hopefully that will lead to a lovely life-long relationship.

Grab the chance if you happen to have such an experience ! It's probably a chance of a life time.Kiss

09:45 AM Jun 29 2007 |