Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love at first sight?

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Well, I do

What about you guys?

10:00 PM Jan 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ekim-Mike

Australia

yes,

is it love at first sight.. or first love at sight :P

11:29 AM Jun 29 2007 |

Sweety Girl

United Arab Emirates

Hi

yes I believe>>>>>>

08:47 PM Jun 29 2007 |

usako

usako

China

no

01:41 AM Jun 30 2007 |

kouyide

United States

i belive it too, it's agood feeling.

02:32 PM Nov 22 2007 |

Vinit$G

Vinit$G

India

hi friends

how are you doing hope fine.

ya dear friends i belive in love at first site coz i am doing. its too ahrd to love anyone at first side. but its feel you will like it. if do you love each other than may might be you exceptation would be grow. and after some times you dont obey each other and of course you wont belive on each other. but you will see also that bothare happy. so i except that in both cases. and of course its possble do love at first sight. and i am also an example of that. from three years i am loving to someone but she didnt reply me yet. and of course i didnt tell to her that i love her. and i belive that she would be mine.and  also i can wait for her  my whole life. if she woudnt come than also.and in love case if you would be worry than i am sure you would loss your love. i think we should be wait. thats all.

thank friend to ask this question i am very glad with this question.

olove you all. bye and take careSmile

03:47 PM Nov 22 2007 |

luvlee

luvlee

Madagascar

ya! why not?

08:24 AM Nov 23 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

sometimes yes , sometimes no!! But my true love didn't come from the first sight!! I love him after I knew him so well….

10:09 AM Nov 23 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

Hey. pl dont misunderstand, its not Love  at first sight (after reading your comment), its my curiosity, dont mix up with anything. hahahah

12:55 PM Nov 23 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

I guess there is no such love at first sight…an attraction maybe at first..then knowing him/her later on  makes it you call  "love". How can you love someone you even don't know ? ok you maybe attracted to his/her outside looks..but would you still want him/her if you find out she /he has this disgusting habit or character? Love can never be said at just one look. Would you believe a man or woman you just met if she/he told you "I LOVE YOU" . I guess not… i don't believe in love at first sight…its just an attraction or for some it must be lust…love will just follow after knowing each other.

03:54 PM Nov 23 2007 |

ygcl

ygcl

China

It's hard to say. I think  many thing and many people are changing beacause of  love.

11:38 AM Nov 26 2007 |