Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love at first sight?

blue4ever

blue4ever

Morocco

Well, I do

What about you guys?

10:00 PM Jan 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lovely_ruby56

Viet Nam

of course, i do because eyes are the window of the soul. if u find something out from any guys' eyes, almost it is the truth. So, if it la ove or a crush we don't have any reasons to doubt that it is not a real love

05:02 AM Jun 08 2008 |

MR.belmur

MR.belmur

United Arab Emirates

اكيد

يعطيج العافيه

01:47 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Wang Yonglin

China

I believe it,but I have not  met such a girl whom I fall in love with at the first sight.

02:22 PM Jun 09 2008 |

sandylee

China

I believe it, my colleague like her husband when they met at first sight, now they are happy and hv a son. Everybody hv the chance to meet the right man or woman, but somebody meet at first sight, and others like by knowing eachother, but you must agree that there exist  love at first sight

03:35 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Ozimar Bernardino

Brazil

Yes, I believe, it is true…

03:40 PM Jun 09 2008 |

Amrisael

Amrisael

Turkey

Love… Thas something that makes life more meaningful… There are many people who are waiting to find thair soul mates…. If that would be a "real" love, I think only a meeting of eyes is enough for them to understand it.

04:17 PM Jul 08 2008 |

Randyinseattle

United States

Yes, I am sure it exists, but it takes a log longer to learn that is what it truly was when it does happen. There's also infatuation at first sight and time is part of what differentiates them.

06:23 PM Jul 08 2008 |

Bartolomeo

Bartolomeo

Colombia

I'm not sure than it exist, and it's illogical someone start to feel some of love to a man or a woman just looking them. But I think, exist people believe it, and they say that's real and it's the best feeling and they think never it's going to over. Those're a lot of lies and this only server to hurt the feelings of others. 

07:43 PM Jul 08 2008 |

ahen611

ahen611

China

i donnot believe!ture love  must have a period of hard eaperience!donnot judge a person by his looking at first sight!

07:05 AM Jul 09 2008 |

ahen611

ahen611

China

i donnot believe!ture love  must have a period of hard eaperience!donnot judge a person by his looking at first sight!

07:06 AM Jul 09 2008 |