Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important thing to u in u life?

zivon263

zivon263

China

every guy has individual values on world and life,and there are many things in our life that we care,and there comes the topic .

what is the most important thing to u?why?

08:09 AM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

denis leary

Croatia

The love of my husband… P.S. “denis leary”’s just a nick. I’m a girl.

03:43 PM May 16 2007 |

pal007

pal007

India

I think most imporat thing in life is how you are living it….others are important but not that much. So…try…to…live…a..beautiful…life…..and..have..fun…with…..the..world…..

04:42 AM Dec 17 2007 |

Ruth Baller

Philippines

well  the most important thing in my life is give my maker the glory that is for Him only. I want to find job which i have time also to work for the ministry that has assigned for me. and that is teaching and caring for the less fortunate children

08:19 AM Dec 17 2007 |

Ruth Baller

Philippines

well  the most important thing in my life is give my maker the glory that is for Him only. I want to find job which i have time also to work for the ministry that has assigned for me. and that is teaching and caring for the less fortunate children

08:19 AM Dec 17 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

i think i can't make it the most important``i think most things in my life are important``

1. my parents, they gave me life, i can't be here without them.
  2. my boyfriend, i feel happy with him, if without him, i can't feel the beauty of the life``
  3. my brother, i only have one brother who'e blood is the same as me, and only he is the same as me all over the world` and who accompany with me in my childhood and give me happy and careness, although sometimes we fight```
  4. my friends``all of you are the same age with me, and live in the same world as me in the same time ``

````````````````````````````````````````````

my god!everyone is the most important for me

09:41 AM Dec 17 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

i think i can't make it the most important``i think most things in my life are important``

1. my parents, they gave me life, i can't be here without them.
  2. my boyfriend, i feel happy with him, if without him, i can't feel the beauty of the life``
  3. my brother, i only have one brother who'e blood is the same as me, and only he is the same as me all over the world` and who accompany with me in my childhood and give me happy and careness, although sometimes we fight```
  4. my friends``all of you are the same age with me, and live in the same world as me in the same time ``

````````````````````````````````````````````

my god!everyone is the most important for me

09:41 AM Dec 17 2007 |

sd194582

sd194582

China

too many things is important to me

first , health is important to everyone

second, family,friendship and love ,if have no there ,the world will be full of evil

last. sports ,especially football ,football is the most popular sports all of the world.i like it from 1997,now it is ten years

11:51 AM Dec 17 2007 |

quite girl

quite girl

Saudi Arabia

the most importent for me my parents,friends and health

09:21 PM Dec 17 2007 |

zijinshan007

China

of course, the most important thing in my life is to realize my ideal.I think this is the best thing to thank my parent and to give my lover a high quality life.Maybe some body say I am so selfwish but in today, nothing is more important than give your parent or lover a good, stable life.

01:41 AM Dec 18 2007 |

milk teeth

Viet Nam

In my life ,most important thing is my family.Wherever i go,whatever i do and whenever i need, they always beside me,suppose me….Everything i do,they give me advices..when i was defeated , they always console me…I love them…

03:56 AM Dec 18 2007 |