Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important thing to u in u life?

zivon263

zivon263

China

every guy has individual values on world and life,and there are many things in our life that we care,and there comes the topic .

what is the most important thing to u?why?

08:09 AM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

milk teeth

Viet Nam

i read all opinons in this room…and have to admit that your opinion is most exactly and consisely! thanks a lot…i can realize what is most important with me!!! Best wish for u! Hope u have a happy christmas!!

04:04 AM Dec 18 2007 |

lequyen0211

Viet Nam

well, the most important thing in my life is happiness. everything we r doing now, I think, is to pursue happiness in life. if u have a lot of money, have a best job, but u don't feel satisfied, don't feel happy, then everything u have is nothing, right?

04:12 AM Dec 18 2007 |

cyzl815

China

in my  opinion strong body and friendship

04:35 AM Dec 18 2007 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

Time, health, friends ?

What do you think about money ? 

04:37 AM Dec 18 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

the most improtant thing in my life is my parents and my family.

06:20 AM Dec 18 2007 |

nzncyxu

China

The most important thing ? my family. hope my parent,my brother heathly and around me 's people!  .It 's my concept,when i in  the childhood Idon't know why?

07:26 AM Dec 18 2007 |

kristyliu

China

there are many things are important in our life!without most,but i still would say one of them,just for me,let those poor person live better!

08:41 AM Dec 18 2007 |

sana83

sana83

Ukraine

The most important things  in my life is LOVE (to parents, relatives, boyfriend, friends etc.).  I think if person hasn't LOVE in his life he is very poor. Live without LOVE  don't worth to live.

07:28 AM Dec 19 2007 |

sana83

sana83

Ukraine

I think if someone is alone nothing well to him

07:35 AM Dec 19 2007 |

anananan

anananan

China

i think the important of my life is keeking a peacful state of mind.when you see ups and downs of life  the sweetbitter of life always keep your mind clear.and know what is meanful to you.live at present not past or future.so i think no matter what kind of life you live now the soul of everyone is equal.maybe there is humble and noble in  the status but there is no diffrence in mind.peacful mind is the most beautiful of life.

08:34 AM Dec 19 2007 |